Episode # 23: Finally she understood

Episode # 23: (Finally she understood)

Swara's room:-

"When you got to know about these marks?" Swara asked. They were sitting on her bed with Swara's head over his chest. "That day when you got hurt outside the mall," Sanskar replied. Swara hummed in response and started gazing out of the window.

"All are angry with me," Swara said. "Because all are hurt, they are angry because you have hidden about Akash. They'll be fine soon, don't worry," Sanskar replied. "And you?" Swara asked.

Sanskar looked at her face and kept his cheek over her head. "I was, but not now," Sanskar replied. After seeing her suffering from sleep paralysis, he knew he need to be extra careful. Her mental health is not stable, and he needs to work on that.

"Will you tell them about my sleep paralysis?" Swara's hesitant voice fell into his ears. Sanskar, who was lost in his thoughts, looked at her. He found her gazing at him with some unknown fear in her eyes. He knew she was embarrassed at how he got to know about her state.

"Not all the things are for the family members to know. We'll tell them what you want them to know, nothing else. It's up to you if you want to tell them the entire truth. I'll not say anything," Sanskar said.

"Thank you, and they deserve to know whatever he...," Swara gulped the lump formed in her throat. Sanskar saw her state and tightened his grip around her. "I'll tell them whatever he had done," Swara completed her line and grasped Sanskar's shirt in her fist.

"Whatever the scenario or whatever you would face, you'll find us behind your back. Not always, you have to tell me everything. You can share it with anyone, just do not hide anything ever again," Sanskar said, and Swara snuggled more in his embrace.

"I promise," Swara murmured and seconds later, she slipped into a deep slumber. Sanskar also closed his eyes and slept.

Morning:-

"Sanskar's sleep breaks with a knocking sound. He rubbed his eyes to clear his vision and looked down. Swara was sound asleep in his embrace. Without disturbing her sleep, he made her lie down. After making sure she was comfortable got up from the bed.

He went towards the door and opened it. There in front of him was standing Yuvaan. "You were not in your room, so thought to check it here," Yuvaan said. "Yeah, I was with her," Sanskar replied and looked behind.

"Is everything fine?" Yuvaan asked. Sanskar came out of the room and closed the door. "It's not easy for her. We may have said to her to forget everything, but her mental health is much worse than our thoughts," Sanskar said.

"Time heals everything. Sometimes you have to go through that pain and heartbreak so that you can get to the other side and come on the top," Sebastian said from behind. Sanskar and Yuvaan turned to face him on hearing his words.

"A quote by Christina Aguilera," Sebastian said further and stood in front of Sanskar beside Yuvaan. "If you want to heal her, then you have to let her face her past. Without facing those people, her fear will never leave her mind and heart," Sebastian exclaimed.

"Not in hell she is going in front of that bastard," Sanskar said in anger. Yuvaan and Sebastian shared a look. "You'll lose her if you failed to make her believe that her past will not follow her ever again," Sebastian said and left from there.

Yuvaan eyed his retreating figure and faced Sanskar. "He is not wrong," Yuvaan said while keeping a hand over his shoulder. He left after a while, and Sanskar looked at the roof while taking a deep breath.

He came inside the room and found her sleeping peacefully. "I don't want you to see that person again, but I think Sebastian is right. I promise this will be the last time when you have to see that bastard," Sanskar murmured and left after kissing her above her head.