Summary (Episode 1 to 10)

Guys I've already posted a note regarding disappearing on my profile board so read it from there as I don't want to post it again and again.   

And before posting the new episode below is the summary of the story so far. 

Throwback to the episodes 1 to 10:-

Sanskar, with his best friend Yuvaan (Singer by profession and runs a music company, Dream Harmony, along with his father Advik Goenka, who is a Music Director) had met Swara in a mall and liked her.

Later, he got to know Swara was the daughter of his father, Ronit's best friend, Arnav. Arnav runs a leading food processing industry. Arnav's son and Swara's elder brother, Reyansh, was a good friend of Sanskar. Reyansh is a criminal lawyer by profession. Reyansh is married and has two sons, Aarav (three years old) and Samay (two months old).

Sanskar and his family lived in the USA, but they shifted back a few years ago. Sanskar's family owns the chain of hotels named Blasus, and they met Arnav and his family again at the opening ceremony of their hotel.

Swara loved a guy named Akash, the elder brother of her class fellow, Meera. She and Akash got engaged, but with time, Swara and her family came to know that they were worse than animals.

She had faced something terrible a year back that was still unknown to her family, but they knew they had done something terrible to her.

Swara and Sanskar's parents fixed their alliance, and Swara reluctantly agreed. Their engagement is in 2 weeks. Swara's family had already told Sanskar and his family about whatever had happened with her.

Sanskar, the CEO of Blasus, got to know that Swara will work under him.

Sanskar planned to handle her with love and care so that she'll start trusting him and would tell them everything.

Sanskar came to know; Swara had met their security head, Kaavish, a year back in Delhi, who denied telling them anything; Because of the promise, Swara had taken from him.

Later, Sanskar's brother Arush also informed him that Akash's sister Meera had framed his one friend's brother in a fake rape case.

The new episode will be tomorrow and you have to understand this thing that routine changes after marriage so before asking or saying anything regarding the updates do think about this thing.

Thank You.