C3-{~Get The Hint~}

*No one's Pov*

It's been 4 days since the movie night. Josie doesn't know why but she's been having nightmares since that day, maybe it's because of the movies, or maybe is something else. But she knows that the nightmares scare her. She told Jax because he's her best friend but she told him not to tell Hope or Lizzie because she doesn't want them to worry about her having nightmares.

Jax has been on the edge. He's losing control easily and he doesn't know why. Hope is going through something similar, she's been having problems controlling her magic and her wolf. Jax can control his magic but he's been going for a 'run' a lot lately.

The 3 new students haven't helped at all. Jake has been all flirty with Lizzie and this makes everything harder for Jax. He has been seconds away from ripping Jake's heart off. But he's been able to control it. Josie and Maya have been hanging out, Josie thinks Maya just wants to be her friend. But Lizzie has been warning her about Maya, she thinks Maya wants to be more than a friend to Josie and she's right.

Lizzie has been helping Hope with her self-control as always but is way more difficult. She doesn't know what the heck is wrong with Hope lately but she's there to help her.

Hope has been frustrated by Josie's and Maya's 'friendship'. She doesn't understand why she's losing control. She has seen Josie be more than a friend to someone before, so why is she losing control now, that's the question Hope has been making herself.

*Jax's Pov*

Is 9 in the morning and I woke up at like 8 am because my alarm was going off. I have to wake Hope up now, she got back to sleep but is time for breakfast.

"Hope, wake up we have to go grab breakfast," I say hitting her with a pillow. "Five more minutes" Hope groans. 'God why is it so difficult to wake her up just when I'm about to say something else I hear a knock on the door and I already know who it is.

"Come in" I yell. "Morning" Jos and Liv say with big smiles is weird. 'why is Liv so smiley'.

"Good morning girls. Could you help me? Hope doesn't want to wake up" I ask the girls.

"Tribitch, get up you dumbass, you're gonna be late if you don't get up," Liv says and I have a great idea.

"No, you know what let her sleep. Maybe Josie can convince the teacher to let her new 'friend' Maya sit with her" I say teasing my twin, I just wanna make her get up.

*No one's Pov*

Hope hears what Jax says, she quickly gets up and grabs a towel to take a shower.

When she's done showering. She goes change.

"I'm ready," Hope says. "Great now we can go," Lizzie says. And the four of them go grab breakfast quickly because they only have a few minutes.

The first classes went by quickly and now is time for lunch.
The rest of the Super Squad is already there and Ethan Maya and Jake are too.

When the twins make it to the cafeteria, they grab some food and go sit.

***

It has been like 7 minutes max since the twins' lunch started and Jake is already flirting with Lizzie.

"Hey, Liv. Why are so cute?" Jake asks and Jax already losing it. One thing is Jake flirting with Lizzie but the other is him using their special nickname.

"Jake I've told you not to call me that," Lizzie says, she doesn't like it either only Jax can call her that, no one else.

"But Jax says she is gorgeous as you. why can't I call you that" Jake says and Josie sees Jax's eyes changing color same as the rest of the squad and decides to intervene.

"Jax can call her that because he's someone special for her but you're not. Now stop flirting with my sister before things get out of hand" Josie says making her point clear. Lizzie looks at Jax, who is by her side and sees his gold-colored eyes. She grabs his hand and squeezes it trying to calm him down and it works.

"Are you jealous Josie? I didn't know you liked me that way" Jake says smirking. Is not Jax who loses it, is Hope. She's tired of him being a dick, Lizzie told her that she didn't want anything with Jake but what made her lose it was the way he hinted that Josie likes him. She gets up and grabs him by the neck.

"Look, dumbass if you don't wanna die shut the fuck up and go away" Hope growls. Now all the students are looking at them.

Maya gets up and tries to grab Hope but Josie quickly siphons something and makes her fall to her knees. Jake is trying to get away from Hope but he can't, not even with his vampire strength Hope is too mad and is too strong. Ethan tries to get up and help them but Mg and Kaleb grab him because they know that if Ethan does that, Jax will have to intervene and Jax is really in the mood to kill someone right now.

"Now grab your things and go away. The three of you" Hope says letting Jake go and Josie stops whatever she was doing to Maya.

"Ooh and don't come near us again" Lizzie adds. She has been trying to calm Jax down this whole time. She's thankful because she was able to stop Jax from losing control long enough.

***
*at night in the kitchen*
Josie is in the kitchen when she hears a noise coming from the door she turns around and sees Maya.

"What are you doing here" Josie ask. "I just came to grab a glass of water," Maya says. "Great I'm leaving," Josie says and starts to walk away. Maya grabs her by the wrist and says "I thought we were friends or maybe more than friends" "we were friends, but we were never going to be more than friends because I don't like you" Josie says making things clear. "Than If we were friends why did you melt my brain when we were fighting" Maya ask. "You don't get it right," Josie asks and pauses. "You were starting to be my friend. But I love Hope just like I love Jax and Lizzie and I would kill anyone to protect them" Josie says. Maya looks shocked because Josie looks so sweet.

"Now a little advice if you don't want to die or see your friends die in hands of the more powerful beings in the world (Jax and Hope) don't start fights you can't win," Josie says removing her wrist from Maya's hand and walking out of the kitchen.

A/N:

Hey everyone, here is the new chapter, Hope you like it. Please leave your comment in whether you like it or not. Also, do you think I should update every day?

Lots of Love and take care.