C15-{~Welcome to The Fair~}

*No one's POV*

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES" Lizzie yells when Kaleb stops the van.

They got out of the van and made their way to the entrance.

"This place is bigger than I thought" Landon comments.

"Well there are a lot of things on a fair is obvious that they have to use a big space," Penelope says.

"Stop arguing and let's go, we're wasting time," Jed says and the others just nod in agreement.
———————
"What are we doing first," Mg ask clapping his hands and they all start to discuss the activities...

*Hope's POV*

We're here, the freaking fair. Yeah, you heard me, Freaking. Fair I might be a little scared. Just a little. Ok, maybe I'm more scared than I want to admit...

"Hey, babe, what do you wanna do first," Josie asks hugging me.

"We can go exploring and maybe play some games if you want" What can I say, I'll do everything in my power to avoid certain 'rides'.

"Yeah, sure let's go beautiful," she says and kisses me on the cheek. "Guys, we'll go exploring. If you need something call us" Josie tells them before walking off.

"NO FUNNY BUSINESS" Lizzie yells and I just roll my eyes.

*Lizzie's POV*

We just arrived and Hope and Josie are already gone. If I didn't know they aren't dating, I would definitely think they're a couple.

But I can't judge, I don't even know what Jax and I are. We said that we were going to go slow for the who soulmates thing but I've waited a DECADE. Maybe we should start talking about that.

"Darling, what do you wanna do first," Jax asks. "We could go eat something, there are some good snacks and food here" don't judge me for wanting to eat, people. I spent 45 minutes of my life walking without stopping.

"There's a Pizza place over there," Jax says pointing to a small Pizza place. "Let's go then".
————
We ordered a supreme lover's Pizza and some breadsticks... it is delicious, I am not exaggerating ok...

*Josie's POV*

"Do you want cotton candy babe?" I ask my beautiful girl. "Yeah sure let's go," she says and pulls me towards the cotton candy little store.

"Can I have 2 cotton candy?" Hope asks the guy. "Yeah, what color (flavor) do you want them," the guy asks.

I don't like how he's looking at Hope, he seems flirty.