C22-{~Promise? Promise~}

Preview: After a few minutes of making out, Josie squeezes Hope's butt but this time Hope doesn't let her win that easily. "What do you think you're doing missy... if you didn't notice, it's my turn to return the favor" Hope tells her with a smirk.

*Hope POV*

"Hope, you promise I could take my time" Josie whines and pouts. "I did" I kiss her lips. "But that doesn't mean" kiss her jaw. "That I don't get to taste your body first" kiss her neck. "But I-" Josie starts. God, this woman doesn't know when to stop complaining. Move my head and connect my lips with hers.

"No buts, I'm going to do this. You can do whatever you want later" I tell her and she smiles. "Promise" Josie ask. "Promise" I mean, how am I supposed to say no to this beauty.

🔥*No one's POV*🔥

Hope started kissing Josie, rough yet slow. Hope then decides to bite Josie lower and explore with her mouth, Josie wants to fight for dominance but in the end, Hope's tongue ends up winning. Josie fights, of course, she does but Hope wants this, she needs this.

When both of them are running out of air, Hope bites Josie's lip one last time before she starts trailing kisses from her jaw to her neck. There she starts to lick and suck, making Josie let out soft moans. When she's sure she has left good marks on Josie's neck Hope continues to leave marks on Josie's collarbone, she wants to go lower of course but then she realizes that Hope is still fully clothed.

She was so distracted that she didn't realize that Josie didn't take her clothes off. The only thought in Hope's mind is 'undress Josie', she needs to do it fast so she decides to tear Josie's shirt and bra off. "HOPE" Josie whisper-yells. Hope hums in response but doesn't stop spreading kisses on Josie's skin. "You can't just tear my clothes like that" Josie tells her. "I already did baby" Hope notices that Josie won't stop. "But" Josie tries to complain but Hope sucks on Josie's hard nipple, which makes Josie let out a moan.

Hope keeps on licking and sucking Josie's nipple. She even bites it, not rough enough to injure her but rough enough for Josie to whimper. While giving Josie's nipples some attention, Hope uses her hand to unzip Josie's pants. once she's done unzipping, she puts her hand inside Josie's pants and plays with Josie's sex, Hope can feel how wet Josie's underwear is which makes her smirk. "Fuck baby, you are so wet," Hope says before sucking Josie's nipple one last time.

"Fuck, Hope" Josie moans when Hope starts playing with her sex and leaving kisses and marks on her abs. When Hope is happy with the marks, she decides that she tortured Josie enough. Of course, Josie hasn't complained. She's a moaning mess and can't utter a single word but Hope notices how frustrated she is.

Hope takes Josie's pants off and starts kissing Josie tight. Josie wants her in already, her clit needs attention, she feels like she's gonna explode even without Hope putting a finger in. She almost cums while watching Hope cum, so Hope touching her is just making her go crazy.

"Baby, I love you but if you continue to tease me I'm gonna have to pleasure myself," Josie tells Hope, in that moment Hope stops her movement and her eyes become yellow. "You can't do that" Hope growls. "Wanna bet," Josie says with a smirk. Hope then tears Josie's underwear off. "Hope" Josie cries out when Hope puts two fingers in her without warning. Hope then goes up and kisses Josie.

Josie forgets about the pain in her lower part when Hope bites her lower lip roughly, which makes her whimper loudly. Hope uses this opportunity to suck Josie's tongue with force.

"Did I hurt you" Hope stops and ask her. "It hurts but you can move," Josie tells her. That's the only thing that Hope needs to move her fingers. "You are not going to pleasure yourself, that's my job baby," Hope tells her while slamming her fingers against Josie's sex, making Josie let out a loud cry. "Fuck, Hope. Do it faster" Josie moans.

Hope then lowers her head and starts kissing and sucking Josie's neck. She puts her thumb in Josie's clit when she feels Josie's walls start to tighten around her fingers. Hope faster her pace "BABY, I-M" Josie can't even get the words out of her mouth because Hope starts going even faster. Without realizing it Hope bites into Josie's neck.

"FUCK, HOPE" Josie groans, she wasn't expecting this. But the pain mixed with the pleasure makes her reach her orgasm, and Hope, Hope is conflicted. She didn't want to do that, of course, she didn't, it wasn't something she could control. It just happened. Josie moans while cumming and Hope moans but for a totally different reason, it's the first time, the first time she tastes human blood, and the first time she hurts Josie.

When Josie's orgasm finishes Hope quickly moves her fangs away from Josie's neck but her fingers are still inside her. Josie's orgasm was strong, neither of them know if it's because of the bite or because Hope's some sort of god in bed. Josie would think that both of them but they can't think about this right now.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't- I didn't... FUCK" Hope tries to apologize but everything is confusing. Josie notices that Hope is panicking. "Baby, hey, hey, look at me," Josie says while grabbing Hope's chin and looking into her eyes. "It's ok, everything it's ok. Calm down" Josie tells Hope, of course, Josie is panicking but she knows that Hope is feeling guilty and she has to take control over the situation.

Hope doesn't know how, but it feels like Josie is compelling her, it's crazy, a witch can't compel people, much less a tribrid, but it feels like it when she hears Josie. "Baby, everything is going to be fine, it was just a bite" Josie tries again. "A bite? A bite? Josie, I could've hurt you, I hurt you" Hope tells her in disbelief. "Listen to me, you didn't hurt me, see I'm fine" Josie tries to calm Hope. "You Are Bleeding, Josette" Hope points out. "It's a small cut, calm down. Just give me some of your blood and I'm gonna be fine" Josie tells her. "Calm down, ok" Josie repeats.

Hope then bites her wrist and puts it on Josie's lips and Josie gladly drinks Hope's blood. "I'm not a vampire but even your blood tastes good" Josie tells her with a giggle. "You're crazy, Josie," Hope tells her but then she notices that the mark isn't healing. "Jo, it isn't healing," Hope tells Josie with concern. Josie's eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean" Josie ask her. "I mean that the mark isn't healing" Hope repeats. "Hope, you are panicking again, calm down and clean it," Josie tells Hope.

Hope finds her shirt and then cleans Josie's mark. "Is it bleeding?" Josie asks. "No," Hope says. "Then everything is fine, maybe they are going to heal a lit bit slow," Josie tells her. "Josie, I'm a tribrid, it should be healed by now," Hope tells her, concern present in her voice. "I know that ok, but I'm sleepy and we can think about that tomorrow, ok. That orgasm was exhausting" Josie says trying to change the topic, which she successfully does.

"Only exhausting?" Hope asks with a smirk. "And the best orgasm I've ever had," Josie tells her with a bright smile. "Is the first orgasm you've ever had, Josette" Hope says and rolls her eyes. "And the best one," Josie says with a cocky smile and then kisses Hope. "Let's sleep now, we can continue this late" Josie says and so they do.

"I'm not going to be your little spoon, Josie" Hope says when Josie tries to make her a little spoon. "Aren't you?" Josie asks mockingly when she succeeds in making Hope the little spoon. "Shut up," Hope tells her and they giggle.

"Good night, my love," Josie says and kisses Hope's forehead. "Good night, baby," Hope says back with a sleepy tone.

HELLO EVERYONE I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE, MY BAD, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. HAVE A GOOD ONE AND THANK YOU FOR 30k READS, I APPRECIATE IT. TAKE CARE.

-A