C14-{~On Our Way To The Fair~}

Here's the 'house'. Don't judge me I tend to be a bit extra😂

 Don't judge me I tend to be a bit extra😂

"What are you talking about. Of course, it's a house" Hope says. Jed and the rest of the squad have widened eyes and their jaws on the ground.

"Are you serious? This looks like a fucking hotel" Penelope says. "Yeah, I know it looks like one but like uncle, Kol said when they bought the house "You know, as Mikaelsons like to spend our money on useless houses. If you don't believe me ask your auntie Bex, sweetheart"...I don't know, our family has a bit of an obsession with mansions and all" Jax says.

"Do you think your family can adopt me?" Jed asks and Jax rolls his eyes playfully. "You wouldn't last a day as a Mikaelson Jed," Hope says getting up and walking out of the vehicle with Lizzie, Josie, and Jax following her.

"Ok everyone what are y'all waiting for? An invitation to get your asses out of the car" Lizzie says with attitude. They all snap out of the trance they were in and start getting out of the car.

They all grab their luggage since they were being there only for the weekend they didn't need a lot of things.
—————————
"Guys, go find your rooms but please don't try to open the ones that are locked because well those are locked for a reason. Off you go" Jax finished his speech about the house.

"JAX OUR ROOMS ARE STILL OUR ROOMS RIGHT," Lizzie asks from upstairs. "YES BUT I THOUGHT WE WERE SHARING THIS TIME" Jax yell back.

"AND YOU ARE BUT WE NEED OUR CLOTHES YOU IDIOT AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEPT THE KEYS LAST TIME" Hope yells from the other side. "OOH YEAH, I REMEMBER. JOSIE DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE I LEFT THE KEYS" Jax asks. "JAX ARE YOU SERIOUS" Hope asks with anger in her voice. "NO I'M KIDDING WOLFIE, CALM DOWN"

Jax goes and looks for the keys and when he finds them, he goes upstairs where he finds the girls waiting.

"Here you go maniacs," Jax says pulling out their keys. Hope takes the keys and hits Jax's hand. "Oww, you bitch that hurt," Jax says rubbing his hand.

They all go into their rooms. Lizzie's room is closer to Jax's (what a coincidence) and Josie's is closer to Hope's (another coincidence).

-Group Chat-
PP 😝🤑: Guys there's a fair today. Wanna go?

LK🤢💩: IDK... ok yeah why not.

JP😪💀: Yes bitches I'm in😝

JM🔱〽️: Wait how do you know there's a fair?! 🧐

PP😝🤑: you know there's something called the internet, Jax. What era do you live in?!

JM🔱〽️: Oh yeah, I forgot technology existed for a second🙄

JS🔥🧸: calm down old man🤣

HM⚜️〽️: Lizzie I think you found your sugar daddy already😂