C12-{~Planning~}

*Jax's Pov*

(Hey guys, I know this is weird if you don't like my Pov just let the writer know if you guys want a different POV or just the same Pov the whole time)

So, right now we are going to mine and Hope's room with the super squad because we have to talk about the trip to the beach. Which I planned because I'm evil.

Yeah, yeah I know. You think. How would a trip to the beach be evil?. Well, it is, if you're trying to show a bird brain and a wolf with anger issues your sister and bestie are NOT available.

Yeah, I've seen how those two look at them and I don't like it. So I and Liv planned this. Also, aunt Freya told us about the spell that Hope and Josie are going to use and this makes everything much better.

When my sister told me about a bird boy kissing her when she was drunk, I just wanted to kill him slowly and I wanted to make it hurt but then I realized that there's no worse pain than emotional pain. Yep, you heard me. Emotional pain. I'm gonna make him see every Hosie scene, he will get jealous but he won't be able to do anything because my sister loves my bestie and even if I want to show him my Mikaelson side, I know that this is the best way. I also know that my bestie will probably try to set Landon on fire, so...I'm gonna help her 😁.

"Jax, Jax. Earth to Jax" I hear my sister say. "What," I ask snapping out of my thoughts. "You zoned out like 5 minutes ago," Liv says. "Sorry, I was just thinking" At least I didn't lie. "About what," Jed asks. "About the trip" I kinda lie. "Ok, tell us then," Hope says. "Ok, the house is kinda big but there are rooms that are locked because of privacy. So, it is not your room please don't go in, I and Hope will tell you which rooms are available" I say. "That's fine we get it," Mg says with a smile. "Ok, guys are you gonna share a room," I ask pointing at Hope and Josie, then I look at Landon and Raf who doesn't look pleased by the question and I just smirk. "Babe do you mind sharing a room" Josie ask, to my sister and I just realized she was sitting on her lap. Did she just call her babe? What am I missing here?

"No, love. I don't even mind sharing my life with you" Hope says and kisses Josie on the cheek, I'm sure she's dying to kiss Josie 😅. Ok, I'm definitely missing something. Wait, why am I so stupid. They were just about to kiss haha. I just have to figure out if they are dating.

"Jax," Josie says. "Mm," I hum. "You are zoning out," Hope says. "Oh, no just have a question," I say and my sister already knows what I'm gonna ask.

"We're not," Hope says. "At least not yet," Josie says looking at Hope and smirking, well I think I'm too predictable. "Ok, you guys have some kind of twins telepathy but we don't, so mind sharing," Penelope says.

I was just wondering if they are dating" I say. "Oh, so you guys aren't dating," bird brain asks, why the fuck are they coming... oh yeah my plan. "You know Landon if I were you. I wouldn't get on my nerves lately I've been wanting to set things on fire" Josie says with a warning in her voice and smirk. "Ooh, bestie I got you," I say with a small laugh, I knew it bitch.

"Ok no, absolutely not. You're not helping her send another person to the hospital" Hope says. "Tribitch please, Josie is bot a saint I mean did you realize she sent 3 innocent flirty girls to the hospital. This Is Nothing New. I mean Josie could kill the human-size muppet and he would come back to life" Lizzie says and I look with a proud smile. "You know I'm not against it. I've killed people myself but I really want to go on the trip. But that won't happen if Ric finds out" Hope says. "Guys you know we're still here," Kaleb says. "Oh, shit sorry. We were just planning a murder" Josie says looking at Landon with a death glare. "Yeah, we know. We heard everything" Penelope says. "Mind if I help" she adds and that makes me laugh. "Not at all," Josie says with an evil smirk.

"You guys know I'm still here right," Landon says. "We know and we actually don't give a shit about it. I don't even know why you're going, maybe Jax wants to kill you there" Hope says. "I'm immortal," The muppet says. "So, are we, we have an eternity to make you suffer and kill you in many different ways" That's not a lie people. "No, you're not immortal. You're just witches" Landon says and this makes us laugh because Landon has a challenging tone in her voice and that's embarrassing. Landon and Raf look confused. "You know Landon. If Josie wanted she could beat your bird ass anytime. You wouldn't have a chance" Jed says and Raf's eyes start glowing.

"God can you stop with the glowing eyes. It only makes my wolf want to rip your heart out" what is wrong with him. I really don't want to kill anyone but that's just so annoying. "Yeah Rafael, that way you just look like a wolf with anger issues that are trying to fight with a tribrid, who is also an Alpha," Penelope says. Rafael gets up furious and tries to hit me, I mean wtf is wrong with this kid, but as usual, I avoid it. He tries again and I take his fist on my hand. Liv who was close to me puts goes behind him and puts her hand by his shoulder and start siphoning, (his using a sleeveless shirt, so that's why she's able to siphon)

"Uh, what are you doing" Raf groans in pain. "You know Raf I don't care if you have anger issues but if you try to do that again. I'll show you what pain feels like" Liv says and when he falls to his knees, she lets go of him. "Wow, Love. That was hot"  I say and let Raf's first go. I kiss her on the cheek because she just did that for me bitch.

I don't know why people make siphoners look so weak. Lizzie and Josie could bite my ass if they wanted to. I mean it would be difficult but they know how to fight and they only need seconds to siphon all the magic. Is easier with vampires and werewolves though. Witches not so much because they can cast a spell really fast and put distance.

"Rafael if you don't calm down you won't be able to come to the trip," Jed says. "Wait, tell me again why are they going" Josie ask, looking at me. "I have a plan boo" I whisper and then give her an evil smirk and my bestie knows me, so she agrees to let them come with us.

After a few, Jed helps Raf to his feet. "I told you, Rafael, next time make sure to understand what I say," Jed says. "Are you ok" Landon ask. I totally forgot he was still here. I mean he went quiet when Raf lost control. "Yeah, I'm fine," Raf says, he doesn't look that fine but ok. "Try to not cut yourself. If you do it'll take longer to heal" Josie says.

"We didn't even talk about the trip" Mg points out. "There's time Mg, don't worry about it. We can talk when we hit the road" Hope assures.

Well, that was something.

A/N:
Here's the new chapter, hope you guys like it, the next chapters are about the road trip. Also, don't worry there will be Hosie smut, and let me know what should be the ship name for Jax and Lizzie. I was thinking either Jazzie, Jizzie, Lax haha Idk.

Have a good one guys.

Lots of love ❤️