C19-{~romantic date with destiny~}

*no one's POV*

The squad is on their way home. They actually decided not to think about what happened just a few minutes ago. Well, everyone but Josie.

Hope noticed how Josie was dead quiet and started to play with the girl's tummy and hair to see if she'd react to it but nothing has happened.

"Babe is something bothering you," Hope asks Josie in a low voice. "Hmm" Josie hmms. "Josie" Hope calls out. But Josie doesn't respond. "Jo" Hope calls out a little louder and Josie snaps out of her thoughts. "What" Josie ask. "You're not paying attention," Hope tells her. "Sorry, what were you saying," Josie asks and blushes as she finally notices Hope drawing patterns in her tummy.

"What's bothering you" Hope ask. "Nothing, I'm okay but I'm not feeling well. I have motion sickness remember" Josie tells her. Hope nods and then looks to the front and notices how Landon and Raf are death glaring at them and she just smirks. She lowers her head and kisses Josie's cheek.

"How I wish I could kiss you. Maybe that way those two would understand that you're the only one I want" Hope whispers in Josie's ear. "And you're mine and mine alone" Hope adds and then licks Josie's earlobe making Josie whimper. "B-baby stop it" Josie whispers back. "You don't like it" Hope asks as she starts drawing patterns by Josie's knee going up to her thigh. "H-Hope" Josie calls out her name. "Stop teasing me," Josie tells her. "What am I doing," Hope asks with an innocent smile, and her fingers are getting dangerously close to Josie's private part. "You Know What You're Doing Mikaelson... now stop it," Josie tells her while blushing.

"Ok," Hope says and moves her left arm and put it around Josie's shoulder and her right arm around Josie's waist and Josie puts her head on Hope's shoulder.

...
A few minutes later they arrive home.
...

"Hope, Josie are you guys going to do the spell now, or" Jax is cut off by Hope and Josie.

"Now," they both say in unison.

"What spell" Raf asks.

"Is a spell that we need to do" Hope told him with a smirk.

"Ok then, you guys go to your room and stay there," Jax told them. The super squad and Raf just nodded but Landon didn't.

"Why" this time was Landon who asked.

"Because is a spell that could go wrong and we don't know what could happen" Lizzie explains again. Landon was going to ask again but Hope cut him off.

"Let's go guys," Hope says and they go outside leaving the others in the house.
——————————

When they get to the middle of nowhere, somewhat far from the house. Jax and Lizzie prepare everything and give them the spell.

"You can start now, "Jax says walking to the safe place that he and Lizzie did.

"Vitrum simile frangit, sal in mari recedit, ab hoc carmine liberatus erimus" Hope and Josie cast the spell 3 times, and a big cloud formed around them.

While they continue their bodies are coming closer and their lips are searching for the others.

When they finish their lips finally meet, the big cloud around them vanishes into pure air.

Jax and Lizzie get worried because the ground starts shaking but a minute later the shaking ends and everything is normal.

"Liv, I think we should give them time," Jax tells Lizzie after watching their twins eating each other faces.

"You're right," Lizzie says with a disgusted but happy face.

Jax and Lizzie yell something to Hope and Josie about using protection and then make their way to the house... for their surprise, their friends are still waiting.

"Why are you guys up," Jax asks. "We were waiting for you," Mg tells him. "Well, everything's done so you guys can go to sleep now me and Alec are gonna do the same thing"

"Where are Hope and Josie" Landon asks with a tone of voice that no one can tell what it is.

"That's none of your business fire-chicken, they're fine but I'm not sure if they'll be back before morning," Lizzie tells them. "But is 11:30, what do you mean "before morning"," Raf asks her.

"Well, let's say they are having a romantic date with destiny," Jax tells him with a smirk.

"I'll go look for them," Landon says with a mad tone in his voice and starts making his way out but Kaleb stops him. "Leave then alone Landon," he says with a firm tone of voice.

"Let him, Kaleb, he's not gonna find them anyway," Lizzie says.

"Ok now, what do you mean" this time is Jed who's asking. "We put a barrier spell around them, which also contains an invisibility spell and other kinds of spells," Jax tells them.

"Why so many spells," Raf asks. "Because as I said, the spell could've gone wrong and it could've been dangerous. Only me and the girls can cross the barrier spell, no one else" Jax explains.

"Now if you excuse us we are going to sleep," Lizzie says and drags Jax upstairs.

"Well, I'm gonna sleep too," Penelope says and the others also think that's their quote to go to their rooms. Landon on the other hand wants to go and look for the girls.

"Landon leave them alone, you heard them. You have to let her go" Raf tells Landon who death glares at him. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up Raf, don't tell me what to do if you don't wanna die, or did you forget that you're just a nobody. I'm your only friend" Landon threatens him.

"You're not my friend Lan, I'm by your side just because I don't want to die and I'm afraid of the people you're involved with. I'm not afraid of you, you're just someone who's using this to look powerful but you're just a daddy's boy, who's the weakest in his family, you can't even fly. You're obsessed with Hope when we all know that she'll never love you like she loves Josie. You'll never have her Lan" Raf tells Landon and walks away.

Landon is fuming, his face is red with fury and you can see the anger in his eyes. "If I can't have her then no one will" Landon mumbles before making his way to his room.

What they forgot to remember is that they're in a house with two vampires, who are now convinced that there's something wrong with Landon.

Hey guys, it's me with a new chapter I hope you guys liked it, I don't love how I wrote this chapter but I don't hate it either. More chapters are coming up.

Small spoiler: I know you're gonna hate what's gonna happen by chapter 24/25 so I'll give you happy chapters before that 😁

Have a good one, love of love.

-A