C9-{Mistakes and Confessions~}

*No one's Pov*

It's been a week since the party. Jax, Lizzie, and Josie decided not to tell Hope that they saw what happened. Josie still feels like her whole world is coming down. Like her heart is being ripped off her chest slowly and painfully.

Freya is trying to find the right time to talk with the twins because Josie told her the situation with Hope and she doesn't want to make either of them uncomfortable. So, she's waiting for them to solve their problems.

After Landon kissed her, Hope push him away. It took a few seconds because she was drunk but she slap him across the face and told him not to kiss her again without her consent. Hope told Jax what happened and Jax wanted to kill Landon for kissing her sister without consent while she was drunk but Hope made him promise that he wouldn't kill Landon

Jax and Lizzie are frustrated because Landon tries to flirt with Hope. They notice that it hurts Josie, every day a little less than before but it still hurt her. Jax is at the point where he wants to cut Landon's head off but he always keeps his promises. Raf has tried to flirt with Jo but that doesn't work, she just sees him as a friend. Hope is kinda worried because every time she wants to talk with Josie, she avoids the conversation or avoids her. Jax tried to tell Josie what really happened but she wouldn't hear what Jax wanted to tell her about Hope, so he decided to let them solve their problems on their own.

Right now they are at lunch and they are doing normal things.

"Hope, your hands are cute," Landon says. Everyone is tired of him weirdly flirting. Hope to be more specific. "You know bird boy you should be thankful that Josie is being patient because otherwise, you'd be dead by now," Jax says and Hope can't help but look at Josie. "Jax stop, your sister can take care of her problems and if she hasn't stopped him yet is because she doesn't want to," Josie says, and Hope's eyes wide open. "Now if you excuse me, I'll go to the music room," Josie says and starts walking away and Hope just stares at her in disbelief.

"Well, that didn't go as planned" Lizzie says. "What was the plan," Hope asked quickly. "Josie was supposed to cast a fire spell but um," Lizzie says and Hope looks at her not understanding the last part. "Hope, don't freak out but we think that Josie is trying to...you know, move on," Jax says. Hope is shocked by the statement but quickly recovers and starts walking the same way Josie just left.

Hope walks to the music room but stops in the door when she hears Josie singing.

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home

I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town [girl] in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game

All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still, I carried, I carried, I carried on

All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game
Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster

Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game
Oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

Josie's voice was cracking while she was singing and by the time she was done both she and Hope had tears in their eyes.

Hope quickly wipes the tears from her eyes and goes inside.

"Josie can we talk," Hope says and Josie jumps from her seat. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you," Hope says. "D-don't apologized it's all good," Josie says and quickly wipes her tears too. "What are you doing here" Josie ask. "I just want to talk to you," Hope says. "About what," Josie asks and sits again. Hope sits too. "About us," Hope says looking at Jo.

"I want to talk about that too," Josie says. "You do," Hope asks and she's afraid of what Jo is gonna say.

"Look Hope, I'm going straight to the point," Josie says and moves closer to Hope and takes her hands. "I've loved you since we were kids, and the other day at the party," Josie says but pauses to clear her throat. "You were at the party" Hope ask scared of the answer. "Yes, my point is. The other day at the party when I saw you and Landon kiss. I felt like my heart was being ripped off my chest and that's when I understood that you don't feel the same way that I feel about you" Josie says and a few tears fall from her eyes. Hope can't believe her ears. "I love you Hope and I always will but um I think it's time for me to let us, or should I say the thought of us, go," Josie said, her voice so weak that Hope can barely hear it, tears run freely down their cheeks.

"Jo, don't do it" Hope whispers. "What" Josie ask. "That's not what I want," Hope says looking at Josie in the eyes. "and why is that?" Josie ask. "Because I'm not willing to lose you just because of a mistake," Hope says. "But I thought you just wanted us to be friends," Josie says. "No. Jo, I was just scared and I panicked and the kiss with Landon was a mistake I was drunk and he kissed me, it took some time for me to pull away but it didn't mean anything" Hope assures. "What about the flirting" Josie asks. "He didn't take the hint and he keeps trying but I don't want to be with him, Jo" Hope pauses. "Because I love you too," Hope says.

Jo forgets about half their conversation and kisses Hope. Is a very passionate and needy kiss but also very chaotic.

A/N:
Hope you guys like this new chapter, as I said before I'm having problems writing and that's why it's taking some time for me to update but I hope you guys like it.

Also, let me have some ideas of what you want me to do with this story. What kind of villains do you want or if you don't want villains at all. Thanks for reading btw.

Lots of love ✨