C4-{~Happy Birthday~}

*No one's Pov*

It's been a week since the fight in the cafeteria. After Josie spoke to Maya, Jake and Ethan found out who Jax and Hope are. They also learned about their friendship with Josie and Lizzie, also that Josie and Lizzie could be dangerous if they wanted to. So they decided to stay away from them.

Today is Lizzie's and Josie's B-Day party and Lizzie is organizing it.

"Keep it up everyone, the balloons in the corner and the stairs," Lizzie says with a demanding voice. The doors open and Josie walks in. Lizzie runs towards her and hugs her. They haven't seen each other the whole day.

"Happy B-Day to us," Lizzie says. They slept in different rooms because they didn't want the other to see the presents. Jax and Josie slept in Josie's room because Jax wanted to help her and Lizzie slept in Hope's room.

"Hey, guys," Hope and Jax say suspiciously. "We need you to come with us," Jax and Hope say grabbing Lizzie's and Josie's hands.

They walk outside and Lizzie and Josie are stunned. Jax and Hope bought cars for them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY," they both say.

Lizzie's car

Josie's car

There's a moment of silence, other students are only watching what is happening they are also stunned by the cars

"Oh no they don't like the cars," Hope says. "Guys, you there?" Jax asks. Lizzie and Josie are brought back to reality and they realize they haven't said anything.

"Sorry," Lizzie says. "Guys this is too much, we can't accept them"
Josie says and Lizzie nods Hope and Jax look at each other before talking again. "No it isn't, we bought the cars for you because we wanted to give you something and what better than your first cars," Hope says and Jax smiles.

"Yeah guys, the yellow one is for Jo because she loves yellow and the red one is for you Lizzie I know you as the one Hope has in the garage. So we just bought them. Please accept them, they're a gift" Josie and Lizzie hug them with teary eyes and they hug back.
"Thank you guys," Josie says. "Yeah you didn't have to but thank you," Lizzie says.

Ric and Caroline come outside to see what happening and like the rest of the students, they're stunned. "WOW" is the only thing they let out.  "Yeah we know," Josie and Lizzie say looking at them, they had the same reaction.

"Well, what are we waiting for let's go for a ride," Jax says and they run to the cars. Jax goes with Josie and Hope goes with Lizzie.

*Josie's and Jax's*

"Jax you need to make your move or she's gonna move on with someone else," Josie says while driving.

"I will. I'm just scared she will reject me. I know is stupid but with the little control, I'm having over my emotions. I don't know if I'd be able to bear a heartbreak" Jax says.

"Jax I know you're scared to lose her and lose control. But trust me she likes you as much as you like her. Promise you'll talk to her" Josie says.

"I promise. But promise me you'll talk to Liv and Hope about your nightmares. You can't keep on waking up every night with no one by your side when you're scared. I would stay with you but they would suspect, so you have to tell them" Jax says.

"That's complicated but I'll try," Josie says.

-Hope's and Lizzie's car ride-

"I dreamed about Josie" Hope blurts out. "Ew I don't need to know that," says Lizzie looking at Hope while driving. "Keep your eyes in the road you, nerd," Hope says and Lizzie focuses again. "It wasn't a sex dream, she was in the forest when I was in wolf form" Hope clears out.

"Well, that's weird. Have you had that dream before or is it the first time" Lizzie ask. "The first time. I don't know it was weird" Hope says. "Ok, maybe it was nothing just tell me if it happens again. Also, text your brother and tell him we're returning to school" Lizzie says.

-At the school-

"Hey, guys how was your ride" Care ask. "Awesome" Josie and Lizzie say. "Ok, I'll never get used to that" Care says and they all laugh. "Let's go, you have 3 hours before the party," Hope says.

*Party time*
Knock, knock, knock

"Guys are you ready," Jax asks. "Yeah come in," Lizzie says.

Hope and Jax come into the room they're stunned by the beauty of the 2 of them.

"You guys can close your mouths now," Lizzie says jokingly. "Ok, let's go," Josie says.

***
Jax decided to ask Lizzie to dance before someone else did and Hope asked Josie. A lot of guys and girls were asking them but the Saltzman twins as always chose the Mikaelson twins to spend their night with. They were spending a good time. Jax and Hope don't party a lot but when they do, they surely have fun.

After like half an hour dancing like couples, they decided to go with their friends, they dance and spend the night together as a group. It was funnier that way.

***

When the party is over. Jax and Hope ask the twins to go to their room. They had another 2 more presents for them. Jax gave Lizzie a necklace with the signature of the crescent pack and Hope gave her two gold bracelets one had the M of Mikaelson and the other one had her name on it (Lizzie).

Hope gave Josie a necklace with the M of Mikaelson and Jax gave her a gold bracelet similar to the one Hope gave Lizzie with the M of Mikaelson, the bracelets represent their friendship and that they're part of their family. Hope also gave her a beautiful diamond ring.

 Hope also gave her a beautiful diamond ring

A/N:

Hey guys, this is the new chapter. Hope you like it. I know it doesn't have many details but I just wanted to move past the party thing so here you go.

Lots of love and have a good one.
💛