C24-{~Naughty~}

*I'm not really good at writing smut so I hope you enjoy it* -A

-back to the beach-

She was handcuffed to the bed. She was so frustrated and upset. Frustrated because she wanted to touch the other girl. And upset because the other girl wouldn't let her touch her.

"Fuck, Hope. Get these things off of me now" She growled while trying to break the handcuffs.

"Why? What do you want to do?" Hope asked her with a grin on her face.

A hand massaging her clit while she moaned Josie's name softly, making the other girl more frustrated, but behind that frustration there was lust and eagerness.

"Baby please I want to touch you," she said. She was begging at this point but who would blame her, the other girl's clit was so pink and her core so wet, she would be an idiot if she lost the opportunity of tasting her.

All of the sudden, Hope got up and went to her nightstand. Then she pulled out something that made Josie's eyes widen in shock. "What? Are you surprised, baby?" Hope said with a raised eyebrow and a teasing tone that Josie, sincerely, was starting to hate. But she had to admit that the raised brow was sexy asf.

Hope then got on the bed, laying her body just in front of Josie, with legs spread up widely. Then she turned on her pink vibrator and started pulling it in and out of herself.

"HOPE" she growled when she saw that the girl was about to cum without giving her the chance to touch her.

Her eyes closed and she licked her lips. Josie's throat became dry and her body temperature was hotter than the sun itself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Morning, baby" after hearing Hope's voice, a kiss landed on her lips and she finally woke up.

"What were you dreaming about," Hope asks making Josie come back to her senses quicker than light.

"Morning," she says, with a hoarse voice that Hope finds sexy asf. All of a sudden Hope starts kissing her neck, making her eyes widen.

When Hope sucks on her pulse point she is reminded of her dream and all her frustration hits her harder than a truck.

She changes positions positioning herself on top of Hope.

Josie notices the sunlight hitting her girl, showing her features better than any other light. Blue eyes are clearer than crystal and her frickles are not as visible as when they were kids, but she notices them and she realizes how much she misses seeing them on the other's girl's face.

Hope groans when Josie's leg comes in between hers. "You know, I just learned that I hated when you tease me" Josie states, a low growl can be heard in her throat when she mentions the 'teasing' word.

"Oh really? How did you figure that out" Hope ask with the same teasing tone and raised an eyebrow as in Josie's dream and Josie is, once again remained, of her frustrating, yet sexy dream.

"Was it because of your dream" Hope continues teasing and is then that Josie figures out what is going on.

It wouldn't be weird having dreams about Hope because she's had them before. Of course in Josie's dream, she's always the one controlling the situation not the other way around.

"Such a naughty girl. You manipulated my dreams" Josie says, disbelief clear in her tone of voice. "Should I teach you a lesson?" She asks but she doesn't wait for an answer.

Her lips quickly land on Hope's and her leg comes into direct contact with the girl's sex. Hope lets out a moan that's muffled by Josie's mouth.

Hope starts rocking her hips up and down Josie's tight, eager to cum. Josie notices this and stops kissing her.

"Should I remove my leg?" She asks, her eyes darker than they usually are and her lips a bit pinker because of the kiss.

"Don't you dare, Josette" Hope growls while throwing her head back with it landing on the pillow.

"Then, how am I going to put my lips there?" Josie asks, lust/desire laced in her tone of voice. Hope's movement stops and Josie takes this as her chance to do what she wanted to do in her dream.

She pecks Hope on the lips before removing her leg from Hope's sex.

She gets up and Hope's about to protest until she sees the girl with a bottle of wine in her hands. Hope doesn't know where it came from but she doesn't really care.

Josie opens Hope's legs and kneels in front of her. Hope watches attentively as Josie pours wine in between her collarbones and lets it run the whole way down to the belly button. She lets out a moan when the wine gets the whole way down to her wet core.

Josie takes a sip of wine before putting the bottle to the side.

"Ready baby?" She asks Hope, and the latter nods eagerly, she was ready for this even before waking up.

Josie starts licking all the way down to Hope's belly button, she then sucks all the wine in Hope's belly button and leaves a hickey down it.

"Josie" Hope moans, which is barely heard by Josie but she takes it as a sign to continue her way down.

Josie then gets to her clit, she sucks softly on it and Hope lets out a low, breathless moan.

Josie then starts licking up and down her slit and sucking, more like kissing her lower lips. Josie then goes back to her clit and moves her hand to her hardened nipples, massaging and squeezing them roughly.

"Josie" Hope moans, grabbing Josie's hair with her hand not allowing her to stop. Josie starts licking Hope's clit faster and Hope can feel close to the edge. Josie sucks roughly on her clit and Hope starts moving her hips unconsciously. Noticing how desperate the girl is, Josie inserts her tongue in Hope's entrance, making Hope let out a moan that sounded like Josie's name.

Hope stares at Josie, watching the girl eating her up is one of the hottest things she's ever seen. And when Josie looks up at her, Hope would swear that Josie's eyes are glowing gold.

"Josie" Hope moans while cumming after a few more trusts of Josie's tongue.

*Please let your recommendations and thoughts*