C21-{~Mine~}

This emoji (🔥) will represent the smut on the chapters you all... so if you don't like to read smut just skip 😁

(Recap: The kiss started slow but then it starts getting rough and more passionate but not normally passionate is like they can't get enough of each other and that's because a kiss isn't enough anymore...)

*No one's POV*

*🔥🔥🔥*

Josie sits up and then sits Hope on her lap, without breaking the kiss. Hope doesn't want to stop but she needs air, so she slowly pulls away.

"Hope, I want you" Josie whispers in Hope's ear, sending a shiver down the red head's spine. Hope lets out a low moan when Josie licks her earlobe and starts kissing down her neck.

"Good, because I want you too. I want you to take my virginity, Josie" Hope whispers loud enough for Josie to hear it.

Josie stops kissing Hope's neck and looks at Hope in the eyes and smiles. Then she moves her head closer to Hope's, lips almost touching, and whispers, "good, because I want you to take mine too" and then crashes their lips together. Josie moves her hand from Hope's waist to her ass and squeezes it, making Hope let out a moan. Josie takes advantage of this to puts her tongue into Hope's mouth.

Josie explores every bit of Hope's mouth and at the moment to pull away, she gives a little bite to Hope's lower lip, making Hope groan. "Eager, are we?" Josie teasingly asks and Hope glares at her. "You are such a freaking tease" Hope groans again, and Josie just giggles.

"Whatever to make you go crazy over me," Josie tells her and gives her a peck on her lip before putting on a serious face.

"Hope... I want to take my time exploring your body. You have no idea how many times I've dreamed of this, how many times I've wanted to touch, how many times I've dreamed to make you moan my name, how many times I've wanted to make you mine. I won't waste this opportunity... I want this to be special for you and me because we are special, our bond is special" Hope just stares at Josie, understanding that this is special for both of them and they have to enjoy what they have and what's about to happen. "And if you want to stop at some point, if it doesn't feel right, just tell me and I am going to stop, ok," Josie tells her with all sincerity. "Ok," Hope tells her before crushing their lips together once again.

Soon Hope's shirt and bra are off of her and somewhere on the ground. Josie is in awe, sure she has seen Hope without a shirt on before but not without a bra on... "God you are so beautiful" Josie whispers but Hope hears it loud and clear.

Josie starts kissing, licking, and sucking Hope's neck, and with a quick move, she lays Hope down and positions herself on top of her. Then she makes her way down to Hope's left breast and starts kissing around it. Without any warning, Josie puts Hope's erected nipple in her mouth and sucks it and Hope lets out a moan. Josie then moves her right hand to Hope's right nipple and starts playing with it.

"That feels good" Hope breathes out and Josie just hummus in response, making a wave of pleasure run all over Hope's body.

When she's done with Hope's left breast, Josie starts doing the same process with Hope's right nipple, not without making sure Hope is comfortable with it.

When she's done with Hope's breasts, Josie starts leaving kisses all over Hope's abdomen, making sure to leave some love marks on it. "You know, I always loved to stare at your body while we trained. I was terrible at hiding it but somehow you never found out" Josie tells Hope and bites above Hope's belly. "I couldn't take my eyes off of you, it's ironic because it's like I'm the wolf and you're my full moon," Josie tells Hope, who's blushing because of the way Josie is running her fingertip from her neck, over her chest, abs and ending on her belly button.

"Are you ready for this" Josie asks Hope while starting to unzip her pants "More than ever" Hope tells her with honesty. "Good" Josie whispers before taking Hope's pants off and throwing them away. Josie smirks when she sees the wet spot visible on Hope's underwear. Josie also puts her shirt away to be a little more comfortable.

Hope can't help but moan when Josie presses her thumb on her clit. "God" Hope whimpers with pleasure. Josie starts kissing Hope's thighs while rubbing Hope's clit, making Hope throw her head back. "Jo, stop teasing me please" Hope cries out with desperation. Josie goes up and kisses Hope. "Just tell me what you want, baby," Josie says when she pulls away. "I want... Um, y-your fingers... inside m-me" Hope tells the brunette, who just smirks. "You forgot the secret work baby" "Josieeee, please I Need You" Hope begs and Josie smiles proudly. "Your wish, my command" Josie doesn't say more just takes Hope's underwear off, leaving Hope completely naked.

Josie's network stops working and she just stays there, staring at Hope's shaved cunt. Hope lets out a giggle when she notices her girlfriend is completely paralyzed. "Enjoying the view" Hope teases. "You have no idea," Josie tells her when she's finally out of her trance.

Josie goes down and starts kissing Hope's lower lips, taking Hope by surprise. Josie then looks at Hope to make sure if the redhead girl has changed her mind but Hope just nods to assure her that it's ok. Josie then licks Hope's slit. "Uh fuck Jo, that feels good baby" Josie then licks Hope's slit slowly until she gets to Hope's clit, she then starts licking and sucking Hope's clit.

"God, you taste better than I ever imagined," Josie tells Hope, and Hope can't help but let out a loud moan. Josie then gives a little kiss to Hope's clit before saying, "I'm gonna put my finger in baby, it's that ok" "yes... please" Hope kinda begs.

Josie then proceeds to put her middle finger in Hope's hole and Hope can't help but whimper and wince in pain, letting a tear roll down her eyes as Josie's finger breaks through her womanhood. "Babe are you ok" Josie worryingly asks.

"Yeah yeah, it just hurts a little bit, just give me a sec ok," Hope tells her with a low voice. "Of course, baby, take your time," Josie tells Hope.

Josie then goes up and kisses Hopes, who gladly reciprocates the kiss and the pain starts to slowly fade away.

"Josie you can start moving it now," Hope tells her. Josie starts slowly moving her finger in and out, making sure she's not hurting Hope. And soon, Hope's pain is starting to be replaced by pleasure.

Hope then starts moving her hips, wanting more of Josie's finger. "Jo.. um, can you, can-n y-you go f-faster," Hope asks the brunette between moans. And Josie does as she asks. "Um, baby that feels so good" Hope moans and pulls Josie down and into a kiss.

Josie decides that is time to level it up and puts another finger inside Hope, making her moan into her mouth. "Ahhh Jo-sie faster please" Josie then fastens her pace and feels how Hope's walls are tightening around her fingers, Josie starts rubbing Hope's clit again and the redhead throws her head back into the pillow because of the pleasure.

"Uhhh Jo, I f-feel like ahh" Hope can't finish her sentence because of her moans. "Like you're gonna cum" Josie tells her and Hope nods. "Cum for me baby" Josie whispers in Hope's ear and that sends Hope over the edge. "UHHHH BABY FUCK" Hope moans loudly while cumming all over Josie's fingers. Josie brings her fingers up to her mouth and moans when she tastes Hope's juices. "That... was amazing" Hope tells the brunette while trying to catch her breath. "And you taste amazing" Josie winks at her and Hope can't help but blush. "You know you said you dreamed of making me yours but I've always been yours, you just had to claim me," Hope tells the brunette and kisses her. Josie pulls away and says, "it's good to know you will always be mine" "and forever" Hope adds, when she says this, Josie's eyes light up and she pulls Hope into another kiss.

After a few minutes of making out, Josie squeezes Hope's butt but this time Hope doesn't let her win that easily. "What do you think you're doing missy... if you didn't notice, it's my turn to return the favor" Hope tells her with a smirk.

HEY GUYS, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS. I'M TRYING TO MAKE THIS ROMANTIC BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS... LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD ONE AND TAKE CARE.

ALSO THANKS FOR 19k READ. I APPRECIATE IT 😁

-A