C10-{~Chaotically Cute~}

-Jax, Lizzie, and the super squad-

After Hope left Jax and Lizzie looked at each other.

"What the hell was that all about," Kaleb asked. "As I said before...Josie might be trying to move on" Jax says. "Oh," Mg says, he's very close with Josie and he knows what Jax meant. "Wait, are we talking about Hosie," Penelope asks. "Yeah, she-devil. I think Hosie is breaking up" Lizzie says. "But they aren't even dating," Jed says. "No, but It's like they are or they were," Jax says.

"What is Hosie" Raf asks. "Is a ship name" Jed says. "A ship name for who," Landon ask with attitude. "For Hope and Josie" Mg answers. Landon and Rafael just look at each other.

"Do you think Hope went to talk to her" Penelope ask. "Well, I think so. I know my sister and I'm sure she doesn't want to end things up with Josie" Jax says. "Wait, why would Josie want to move on" Mg ask. "Because my bestie kinda friend-zoned her by mistake," Lizzie says. "Yeah and the other day at the party. The muppet kissed her without consent when she was drunk and Josie thought Hope kissed him" Jax says with a hateful look. Lizzie quickly gets up. "You did what" Lizzie ask furious. Hope didn't tell her that Landon kissed her without consent. "Liv calm down. I promised my sister I wouldn't kill him" Jax says. "You did but I didn't," Lizzie says, she's about to do something when the ground starts shaking.

"You have to be kidding me," Lizzie says. "What is happening," Jed says. "I think one of them is having a breakdown," Penelope says. "It's worse than that" Jax says and everyone looks at him confused. "What he's trying to say, is that our twins are kissing," Lizzie says and Jax pops out of his thoughts. "Shit they are kissing, we have to go to the music room. NOW" Jax says.

The whole squad is on their way to the music room when they find Freya. "Guys what the hell is going on," Freya asks all the glasses breaking and the ground is shaking even more every second. "Aunt Freya, don't be mad but I think they broke your rule," Jax says. "They did what" Freya yells. "Yeah, they are in the music room," Lizzie says and they go running to the music room.

When they arrive at the room, they see Josie and Hope kissing and everything around them destroyed. "Cute" Penelope says and the squad looks at her in disbelief.

"Lizzie I need you to put a hand in Hope's shoulder and Jax does the same with Josie," Freya says. Jax and Lizzie are hesitant but they do what she says.

When they do what Freya said. The four of them start to shine red. "NOW PULL THEM AWAY FROM EACH OTHER" Freya yells. Jax and Lizzie quickly break the kiss between their twins.

"HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON AND JOSETTE OLIVIA SALTZMAN. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING" Freya yells coming into the room. The whole squad is impressed by the destruction that the twins caused. Hope and Josie just look at each other with a blush on their cheeks.

"Aunt Freya," Hope says. "No, don't 'aunt Freya' me," Freya says. She's happy but is way madder. "It's Josie's fault" Hope quickly says and Josie looks at her. "Sorry. How was 'this' my fault" Josie asked. "You kissed me," Hope says. "Yeah because you told me you love me. And you weren't complaining" Josie says looking at Hope and Hope just smirks. "No don't smirk you just throw me under the bus when you could've pulled away too," Josie says. "Well, I didn't want you to pull away" Hope admits. This is probably the most stupid fight they've ever had.

"Ok, stop it. Is both of your faults" Freya says and they look at her. "Office NOW," Freya says. "But aunt Freya," Josie says. "NOW," Freya says with a demanding voice.

Hope, Josie, and Freya are quickly out of sight.

"What the fuck just happened" Jed ask. "What happened is that our twins kissed," Jax says. "Yes, and it was cute," Penelope says. Landon and Raf aren't pleased. "I wouldn't call it cute," Rafael says and everyone looks at him. "Yes, I wouldn't either because it was...Chaotically Epic" Kaleb says give Raf a 'shut the fuck up' look. "Yeah that was cool," Jed says. "I wouldn't call it chaotically epic, change it to cute and it'll sail," Penelope says with a smirk.

"Are you guys kidding? Half of the school is destroyed" Landon says with attitude. "Yeah, but it was worth it," Mg says. "How was it worth it?" Landon asks mad and Penelope is the one to answer.

"You see bird boy. We finally got a Hosie kiss. Oh and I'm sure Hope wanted this kiss. It wasn't just a 'MISTAKE'" Penelope says whispering the last part in his ear and it makes Landon furious.

"Well, yeah is the first kiss...that you guys see," Lizzie says. "What do you mean with 'you guys?" Jed ask. "This isn't their first kiss guys," Jax says and everyone gasps in surprise. "What," Penelope says in a dramatic mood. "Yeah, they've kissed before," Lizzie says. "Why didn't we know about this" Kaleb asked. "Because it was like 6 years ago and they never did it again" Jax answers.

"Why" Jed ask. "Did you guys see what just happened" Lizzie ask. "Yes," they all answer. "Well, aunt Freya made a rule," Jax says. "What rule?" They all ask at the same time. "The rule was that they couldn't kiss each other again," Lizzie says. "Wait, what," Penelope ask. "Why," Mg asks. "Because she didn't want Josie and Hope to destroy the entire school," Jax says. "Yeah the first time, they couldn't stop kissing and they set the old mill on fire," Lizzie says and everyone's eyes wide open. "What" Kaleb. "I know, crazy, right" Jax says.

"Guys changing the subject. Do you guys want to come to the beach with me Alec, Josie, and Hope" Lizzie ask. "Yess" "sure" "I'm in" "why not," they ask. "Wait, are we letting bird boy come" Jax whispers. "I don't know, I don't want Josie to kill someone" Lizzie whispers back. Jax and Lizzie look at each other with malicious smirks. "Actually. Landon, Raf you're welcome to come if you want" Lizzie with an innocent smile. Which leaves Raf and Landon confused.

A/N:

Hey, guys so here is the new chapter. I hope you guys like it, I'm sorry I haven't posted these days but I'm not having a good time right now. And I'm with the flu so yeah. I hope y'all are having a great time, let me know if you like what I'm doing with this story. Also thanks for 2k reads.

Lots of Love ❤️