C17-{~Hosie at the fair~}

*No one's POV*

"Well.........."

*flashbacks*

"She's taken," Josie says and then pulls Hope away. "That guy is annoying" Josie kinda groans.

"Wait, wait wait. I didn't know I was taken" Hope teases and Josie blushes. "You aren't" Josie murmurs and Hope became a little sad. "But you should be" Josie adds with a teasing tone.

And there it is Hope's freaking Mikaelson smirk.

"Hmm, yeah I mean Landon would gladly ask me to be her gf" Josie couldn't help but groan in response.

"Calm down, I didn't say I would be his gf... I'm waiting for the most beautiful brunette to be ready to start a relationship" Hope says and Josie smiles.

"I'm sure she's lucky... I mean who knows maybe you don't have to wait too long" Josie says kissing Hope on the cheek and Josie thinks is how some force of nature is messing with her.
————————
After walking a little Hope and Josie found a stuffed animals machine, basically, you put money in it and you can try and win a Teddy.

"Oh look what we have here. Wanna try it" Josie asks Hope. "I want to see you try and get it before your 3rd try, if you need more than 3 tries to get it then you lose... I'm sure you gonna fail babe" Hope challenges Josie. "Oh really," Josie says raising an eyebrow. "You know I never lose" Josie adds looking at  Hope. "Yeah sure, go ahead missy. I wanna see you try" Hope challenges again.

"If I win, you will have to do whatever I ask you to, for the rest of the weekend," Josie tells Hope. "And what do I get if you lose," Hope asks. "I never lose" Josie declares. "I'm not taking any chances Josette" Hope teases.

"Well, if I lose I could always... let you have a girlfriend," Josie says looking at Hope maliciously. "I don't need a girlfriend," Hope tells Josie. "Why not," Josie asked with a smirk. "Because I have you, babe," Hope says shyly. "Well, that's too bad," Josie says with a chuckle.

"Damn it" Hope cuss. "Let's start, Josette" Hope adds teasingly.

After like 10 tries, Josie finally got the little animal. Josie cussed, killed the stuffed animals, and got frustrated like a million times in ten tries, besides the hundred different faces that she did and the freaking pout on her face every time she didn't win an animal. Hope was laughing like she was gonna die and Josie just rolled her eyes.

"Is not funny" Josie mumbles. "Oh babe, it is," Hope says while trying to stop laughing. "Stop laughing, is not funny," Josie says with a pout. Hope just wanted to kiss the pout away but she couldn't.

"Is not funny... for you" Hope said the first half kinda serious but she couldn't resist her laughter and Josie just glares at her. "I'm sorry, is always fun when you lose," Hope says calming down a little. "Why is it funny" Josie ask. "You'll never understand," Hope says shaking her head.

"Here you can have it, babe," Josie tells Hope, who just smiles and take the little animal.