C7-{~Soulmarks~}

*No one's Pov*
-Freya's visit-

The four twins were up earlier than usual, they want to know what the hell is happening. They are at the front door right now, waiting for Freya.

After a few minutes, they see a Black Mercedes Venz at the entrance and they know is Freya. After Freya puts the car in the parking lot. The twins (the 4 of them) run to Freya.

"Hey, guys," Freya says. "Hey, aunt Freya," they all say and hug her. "How have you been and Nik and Keelin" Jax and Hope ask. "We've been good, what about you guys" Freya ask. "Great," they say. "That's good and it's nice to you guys again, it's been a while," Freya says looking at Josie and Lizzie. "Yeah well our badass aunt has been busy and we can't get away from school without dad punishing us," Lizzie says and Freya chuckles a little. "Yeah, we should visit each other more often. Now come here and give me another hug" Josie and Lizzie hug her again but it didn't last long because Ric came out.

"Hey, Freya," Ric says. "Hello, Ric," Freya says. "Did you find something about the tattoos" Ric ask, his not that please with a Mikaelson visiting? "Yeah, we should go to your office though," Freya says, Ric nods and they go inside, and then Caroline comes with them.

"Ok, so what is it that you found," Ric asks sitting in his chair. "Before I respond. I want to ask some questions" Freya says looking at the twins. "Yeah sure," they say. "Have Jax and Hope lost control recently?" Freya asks and they all look at each other. "So, you have," Freya says. "Yeah," Hope and Jax say. "Ok, did something else happened" Freya ask. "Yes," they say. Freya nods them to continue. "First Jax started to lose control over his emotions when he saw some guy flirting with Lizzie and he was going to kill him but Hope took care of it," Josie says. "Yeah and then Hope had a dream with miss 'Saltzman 2' here," Lizzie says (I don't know which Saltzman twin is older, so I'll leave Lizzie and Hope as the older siblings and Jax and Josie as the younger ones) and Jo was a little shock. "Wait how do you guys know that," Ric asks. "We are their best friends," Josie and Lizzie say. Ric only nods. Jax grabbed Jo by the wrist just like the day before and dragged her to the farthest part of the room and cast the same silence spell. "Are you gonna tell them now?" Jax asks. "Jax, I don't know if is a good idea," Josie says.

Meanwhile with Hope and the others. "What is that about?" Freya asks Hope and Lizzie. "We don't know, they did the same thing yesterday in the morning," Hope says. "So, they are hiding something," Freya says and Josie and Jax come back.

"Ok, Jax, tell them, what you find out?" Josie says annoyed, Jax convinced her to tell the others. "Ok, so Josie told me she was having nightmares since movie night," Jax told them. "Wait, you said you were fine," Hope said a little bit mad that Josie didn't tell her. "Yeah, she lied," Jax says, Hope's hurt because she thinks Josie doesn't trust her and Josie can feel it but doesn't say anything.

"Well, the thing is yesterday Hope woke up on Josie's bed but she didn't know how she got there," Jax says. "What do you mean" Freya ask. "I'll appreciate it if you let me continue without interruptions," Jax says and they all nod. "So, Hope says she felt the need to protect someone and when I asked Josie about her nightmare, she said that it just went away," Jax says. "Wait, it just went away" Caroline ask confused. "Yeah, Jax's point is that Hope made Josie's nightmare go away," Freya says, she got what Jax was trying to say. "Now guys, can I see the marks before answering," Freya says. The 4 twins show her the marks, the shy one is Josie because she has her mark on her thigh but she trusts Freya, so she ends up showing it.

"Ok, guys I need you to promise not to freak out," Freya says looking at the guys and the adults. "Promise," they all say. "Ok these aren't tattoos, they're soul marks," Freya says. "What" Ric and Caroline ask. The twins are in shock. "Wait, so we're soulmates," Josie asks a little bit confused. "Yes, you're. You with Hope and Jax with Lizzie" Freya says. They're all confused asf. "Ok, soulmates are a weird thing. mostly between twins but this happens when the twins of two families are destiny to be together... forever" Freya says. "Wait why do you say it, so calm" Care ask. "I kind of already suspected it," Freya says. "How" Ric ask.

"Remember the not-so-accidental accident," Freya says and looks at Josie and Hope. "Ooh, but I thought you said-"Care is cut by Freya. "I know what I said but that shouldn't happen. I've been looking for a solution and I think I found one" Freya says. "Wait the soul marks doesn't have to mean anything, right?! we don't have to be more than friends," Hope says but immediately regret it when she feels pain and she knows that's Josie's pain and the adults are shocked they all thought that Hope wanted to be more than a friend to Jo and Lizzie and Jax just want to slap Hope across the face. "Jo" Hope says but Josie immediately cut her off "save it," Josie says. "What happened" Freya ask confused. "Nothing, you can continue," Josie says and gently tries to smile. "Hope if you don't want to be more than a friend to Josie it's gonna be complicated but you guys can try," Freya says feeling kind of sad for Jo. "I think she does and why would it be complicated," Josie asks before Hope can answer. "Because you guys are soulmates" Freya answers. "Well, is there a way to break the soulmates bond"Josie ask and this left everyone even more shocked even Hope.

"Why would you want to break it," Hope asks angrily because her wolf doesn't like that idea. "Because I don't want you to be with me just because you don't have another option" Josie yells. When Jax realizes what is happening he quickly moves by Josie's side. "Jo, calm down, you're losing it," Jax says trying to calm Josie down. "Sorry aunt Freya, you were saying," Josie says when she calms down. Freya is just about to continue when Dorian knocks on the door and says that there are two new students.

"Shit. I forgot. Can we continue this later" Ric asks and Freya nods. "Girls can you give the new students a tour," Ric asks and the girls nod. "See you later aunt Freya," the girls say walking out. "SEE YOU GIRLS" Freya practically yells.

A/N:
Hey guys, so I decided to double update. Let me know what you think so far and if I should change something.

Hope y'all have a good one 💛