C20-{~Did Someone said HOSIE?~}

*No one's Pov*

-the same night-

While doing the spell the girls can feel their bodies being pulled towards each other. The feeling of the spell is something indescribable for them. They don't know if is actually gonna work but all those thoughts go away once their lips are against each other.

Josie can taste Hope's strawberry lipstick and is addicting, Josie thinks about how soft Hope's lips are. Josie will never be able to touch the clouds but she doubts that the clouds are softer than Hope's lips and that combined with Hope's lavender scent is like being in heaven for her.

Hope on the other hand is completely lost in Josie's scent. Josie's sweet scent makes Hope feel like she's in heaven, she doesn't know how to describe it but she knows Josie's scent makes this kiss even better. Aside of course from Josie's pouty lips, Hope can taste Josie's berry lipstick combined with her own and she can't get enough of Josie's soft lips.

The kiss is passionate, yet slow. Is like they are putting every emotion into this kiss, is not their first kiss but is the first one that isn't destroying anything around them. They could feel the ground shaking at the start but then it stopped and everything was about each other's lips.

Sadly for them, they have to breathe. So, once air becomes necessary, they slowly pull away. Josie's hands are resting on Hope's waist while Hope's hands are on Josie's neck. Their foreheads are together and they are breathing heavily.

After a moment of staring at each other and feeling each other's breathe become normal the silence is broken.

"Wow," they say at the same time, which causes them to giggle. "That was" Josie stops because she can't find the right words for it. "Amazing, awesome, indescribable" Hope helps Josie to find a word. "Yeah, all that," Josie says with a smile. "I'm happy it worked" Hope admits. "I couldn't go one more day without kissing you" Hope adds and Josie suddenly remembers how Hope was teasing her earlier.

Josie gains some confidence and takes Hope by surprise when she kisses her again. Josie captures Hope's lower lip and bites it making Hope let out a sound, just when Hope deepens in the kiss, Josie pulls away and then smirks.

"Hey" Hope complains. "That was for teasing me early" Josie tells her with a grin. "Such a tease" Hope sighs.

After a moment of comfortable silence, Josie speaks again.

"Should we get going" Josie asks and then Hope remembers that she has planned something else.

"Are you sleepy already" Hope ask. "Not really, I slept on the way here, so I'm not really that tired" Josie tells her. "Are you sure is 10 or 11 already, I don't really know I never check the time. The point is, I don't want you losing sleep" Hope asks just to be sure. "Yes Hope, you know me. I'm not sleepy" Josie assures.

"That's great now, you miss are having a date with me" Hope suddenly tells Josie, whose eyes go comically wide. "What" Josie ask. "Yeah let's go," Hope tells her making her walk just a little bit more. "But is really late" Josie blurts out and Hope stops walking. "I know but I didn't want to wait anymore. I know you kinda need time before being my girlfriend but that doesn't mean I can't take you out on dates, I wanna do something different so why don't take you out on a date in the middle of nowhere (on the beach) at midnight. But you know what forget it you're rig-" Hope starts saying but is cut off by Josie's index finger on her lips. "No-uh, you already planned this and I'm not saying I don't want to go on a date with you I was just surprised ok. Now let's go. I don't wanna miss our first official date" Josie tells her with enthusiasm and Hope smiles widely.

They arrive at an X, a mark so Hope didn't get lost, Josie's confused but the confusion goes away once Hope puts down the invisibility spell that she casts.

Fated (Mikaelsons+Saltzmans)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara