Chapter One

Y/N's POV

I jolted awake in my bed, remembering that today was a special day. "C'mon, you're gonna be late for your surprise!" I checked the time. It was 8:03 am. I leaped up at the sound of my Aunt Florence. I quickly brushed my teeth, changed into some comfortable clothing, slid into the kitchen where I grabbed a freshly made waffle the second it popped up and I took a giant bite out of it. My aunt asked me, "Good Morning Y/N! Did you sleep well?" I replied to her, knowing she knows the usual situation, "No, not really... Just the usual nightmares, you know". She quickly said, "Oh you could've just come to me. Well there's not really anything I can do at this moment, but anyways- are you ready to go?" I quickly nodded, excited to know what it was. As my aunt was driving on the highway, I was counting the cars. After counting what might have been around 107 cars, I felt my eyelids get heavier by the minute. The last thing I recall seeing was a red-white-and-blue painted car before the world turned black around me, sending me to dreamland.

A/N: This is my very first story, I hope someone reads it and enjoys it. I will only be updating depending on my schedule, but I will try to update as much as possible because I understand when you're reading and the writer doesn't update, it can get annoying.. 😄❤️