Chapter Two

Y/N's POV

When I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, I panicked. I startled awake and looked around me ready to stab whoever woke me up. I turned around and looked behind me to find that it was my aunt. "AH! You scared me!" My aunt just laughed and tied a blindfold over my eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AM I GETTING KIDNAPPED- OR Y/N-NAPPED?!" Me being my dumbass self questioned her. My aunt just laughed and said "No Y/N, I'm taking you to your surprise". I gasped and exclaimed, "Oh, so it's a place huh.." while I heard my aunt pressing some buttons on an elevator.

Aunt Florence' POV

I said, "Surprised you didn't figure that part out when we got in the car.. But here we are. You slept through the whole trip." Since we lived in Columbia, South Carolina, it took roughly 12 hours to get to Manhattan. By the time we got to Manhattan, it was around 8:15 pm.

I took my niece's blindfold off for her to see a door. Sarcastically, she said, "Whee, a door! So thrilling, exciting and mysterious.." I said, "Well, here we are! So, I know I should've told you this earlier but your father is Tony Stark.." She was shocked. "Wh- Wait, you mean THE Tony Stark..? From the movies?" I thought about his stupidity. I said, "Yes, Y/N. Of course, he obviously made movies about himself." I rolled my eyes thinking about him. Y/N tilted her head and guessed, "First of all, I'm assuming you find him annoying. Second of all, isn't h-"

I interrupted her. I may dislike my cousin, but I couldn't bear to think anything happening to him. "No, no he is not. The movie makers just did that for money." Y/N seemed really confused. She also seemed angered. She asked, "So, he's just decided to pop into my life again..? What a good idea! 'Y/N, I didn't want to parent you for the past 12 years, but now I think it's a great idea to pop back into your life and try to be a great father!' NO!"

Oh great. This child's rants. These last forever. I told her, "Just hear me out. We did this for your own safety. When he had decided he was going to join the Avengers Initiative, he did what was best for his family. He didn't want to get them caught up in this mess of such. He also wanted to protect his family because he knew that lots of villains would be wanting to kill him. He didn't want to put us in danger, so please understand he did this for us."

Y/N's POV

My aunt somehow said all this flawlessly without needing to stop and take a break. Remind you, all this was in front of the door.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door open and THE Tony Stark said "Alright, thank you for bringing her Florence Hunter. Now please leave my property." He said all this with a smile on his face. I said, "So this is the father you were telling me about? Now I see why you hate him." Tony, my father, mockingly replied, "Now I see where you got your sarcasm from." My aunt, being an introvert, said, "Well, look at this wonderful father-daughter reunion! Love it! Well, as you can see, this is really awkward for me... Well, I'm going to be leaving, but Y/N, I will be visiting occasionally! Bye!" I quickly said, "Bye!! I'm going to miss you!!"

I quickly returned my attention to my father. "So, let me get this straight. If you're not... poof! Is anyone else, you know.. Gone?" "Of course that's the first thing you ask. Not a hi or an I missed you. A question about my co-workers." "Well, it's not me who rejected their child." I was trying to be sassy, but unfortunately, I horribly failed. Tony sighed, "Okay fine. I deserve it, but no. No one is 'poof'. C'mon, let's introduce you to them"

''Oh and also, what is this place... I didn't really get to see the front of the building." I heard a noise and I nearly ran away in shock. "Welcome Mr. Stark and Y/N Stark. I am F.R.I.D.A.Y. Y/N Stark, welcome to the Avengers Tower." "What-" I say before I get cut off "Just get your ass inside of here." Guess what I heard next? "LANGUAGE" "SHUT UP STEVE"

A/N: Alright, here's chapter two. A bit longer. Hope you like it. ✌️