Chapter Fourteen

Y/N's POV
Bucky dragged me downstairs to the living area, sat me down and Tony said, "Alright, we're just going to do this. It's really simple actually. We ask Y/N some random questions and she asks us some random questions. Simple. Y/N, you can start with anyone."

I looked around the room and decided to do Clint. "Clint, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Clint said, "Chocolate. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" I replied, "Vanilla. Sweet but simple. Sam, what's your contact name for… Bucky?" 

 Sam laughed and said, "Metal Man." I said, " Isn't that supposed to be my dad?" The whole room broke out into uncontrollable laughter. Sam shrugged and said, "Either one works. Y/N, what app do you use the most?" 

 I said, "Oh wow. Okay, that's a close tie with YouTube, Spotify and Discord. Pietro, why did you ask me multiple times if I knew you?" Pietro quickly said, "I feel like I've seen you before. Anyway, Y/N, what's your most favorite hobby?"

 I grinned wide and said, "Space. Ohh, I also like reading. Brucey, what is your least favorite element in the periodic table?" Bruce quickly turned his head towards me and said, "To simply put it in terms everyone would understand, anything and practically everything radioactive. That's what made me this monster." 

I shook my head, "Bruce, I don't know what idiot told you that you're a monster but they're wrong. You've helped save the world multiple times." Bruce smiled and said, "Hearing that from a child was helpful. What's your least favorite element in the periodic table?"

 I commented, "I may be the child of a genius, but you can't expect me to be a genius. I don't know! Wanda, what's your favorite food?" Wanda asked, "Do cookies count as food…?" I nodded and she said, "Alright then, what's your best friend's name?" I said, "I love how you have some high expectations for me by assuming I have friends at all. Uhh, Carol, are you gay?"

 Carol laughed and said, "How'd you figure? Yeah, I am. What's your sexuality? After that, uh, awkward moment with Parker, I'm honestly interested right now." I honestly answered, "You want to know? I don't know either. I'm questioning it myself."

 I looked behind me at the clock and it showed 9:37 pm. I said, "I'm getting a bit tired, so I'm going to wrap this up with one question. The person I ask the question to, can ask me a question, then I'm heading off to bed. You guys can continue playing without me." Everyone agreed.

I asked, "Natasha, who's your most favorite person in this room?" Natasha smirked, looked directly into my eyes and said, "You." I blushed and said, "W- I'm confused. What do you mean?" 

 Natasha looked at me innocently and said, "Undoubtedly, you're the only one here that's not annoying. Y/N, who's your favorite person in this room and why?"

 I said, "Alright people, brace yourselves. Definitely not Sam. He's a bully. Not Bucky, he's intimidating. Not Steve, he's… meh. Not the twins, they interrogated me. Not Carol, she wouldn't tell me why Fury wants to talk to me. Easily not Tony, he ditched me as a child. Not Clint, he's a big jokester. Not Bruce, he's nerdy. I guess I would say you, Natasha. You're the most friendly here."

 Natasha smiled to herself while I said, "Alright, time to go get some sleep for myself. Honestly, I'm surprised I'm even tired since I slept through the whole 12 hour drive."

 While walking off, I yelled back, "Good night guys! Good night Tasha!" Natasha smiled at me and Tony said, "How come she gets to call you Tasha while knowing you for an hour and we've known you for 10 years, yet we can't call you that?"

 A/N: Winkity wink 😉 We have our perks.