Chapter Fifty-One

I awoke on an empty jet; alone. Searching for my phone, I rose, scrambling around. No where to be seen, I exit the jet into the BRIGHT morning sunlight. Slightly yelping, I walked inside the Avenger's Tower building as my eyes finally adjusted.

I noticed Loki and Peter strangely looking at me. No one approached me. "Happy Birthday to me, right?" I scoffed. 

Peter shook his head. "You were knocked out. Fully. Nat said you were drinking. It's not your birthday anymore; we passed that."

I rolled my eyes. I asked them where Natasha was and they told me she was in the training room. When I went to meet her in the training room, I couldn't find her. I looked around to go find her and there she was, in the corner, punching a bag.

pov switch to 2nd person coz im much more used to it

You walked up behind her, trying to be sneaky but she whipped around and nearly punched you. You caught it and said, "You're pulling your punches, honey."

She grabbed your face and sighed, "Thank god, it's just you."

You scrunched up your eyebrows slightly. "Y'know, the guys told me you've been having nightmares. Does this have anything to do with that?"

She tried her best to hide her emotions, but she knew you'd make her tell. "Kinda, just... don't worry about it. I don't want the one person I care about to get hurt because of me. Okay?"

You nodded understandingly and rubbed your hands up and down her arms. "Of course, my Tasha. I get it. I'm not going to force you to do OR say anything to me if it's not out of your free will. I get it hurts. But... if there's anything- Gosh, this gets so old and annoying to say, but... Talk to me, please. If there's anything."

you can tell i dragged this out

happy one year update...? !!! ✌