Chapter Sixteen

Y/N's POV

I nodded and went to get the stuff I'd probably need. That's when I realized that I didn't exactly know what to take. Natasha was about to walk out of my room when I asked, "Uhh, Tasha... I have a question. What exactly should I bring?" Natasha said, "Hold on."

She grabbed my pillow, toothbrush and my blanket. She asked, "Do you have a sleeping bag?" I shook my head no. She said, "That won't be a problem. I'll figure something out." I asked, " What about the snacks?" Nat nodded and motioned her hand towards her bedroom.

I followed her and the second I stepped through the door, I was amazed. I opened my mouth to say something, but Natasha quickly clapped her hand over my mouth. She closed the door and said, "Now say what you had to say." I gasped and said, "THE BLACK WIDOW, WHO'S A BADDIE AND COLD-HEARTED HAS LIGHT COLORS IN HER ROOM!!" Natasha glared at me and said, "Yeah, I do. No one else except for you knows. Don't ruin that for me. I'm known to be- tough."

I mumbled, "Sorry." Natasha said, "It's fine. Now what do you want to do first? Movie? Game? Eat?"

Natasha's POV

The second Y/N heard the word food, she said, "Yesyesyes!! I want food! Can we play a game, then eat and watch a movie?" I agreed with her. We sat on the floor next to my bed. I said, "So, I'll start. What's your favorite show?" She said, "Ohh, so you know that show on Disney Channel? The new-ish show Bunk'd? Yeah, I love that one. What's your favorite show?"

I responded, "I don't exactly watch TV shows. I prefer movies. What's your favorite Disney movie?" She smiled and said, "Finding Dory. I love it. It's so cute! What's yours?" I thought about it for a second before answering, "Damn, that's hard. I can't decide between Onward and Monster University. Those movies were cute." She responded, "Oh, wow. Okay."

I asked, "Hm, what's your favorite food?" She said, "Chocolate. Is chocolate even considered food? What's your favorite food?" I laughed and responded, "Can I steal your answer?" We both laughed as I asked, "What's your favorite song?" She said, "Y'know that song Good 4 U by Liv Rodrigo? That one." I was surprised. I said, "I like that song. I like that song Enough for You from the same album. Here, after this last question, I'll play the album and we can just sing along. Last question, what's your 'comfort' place to go to when you're having a bad day?"

She sadly smiled and said, "There was this place in South Carolina. It was maybe between two to five minutes away from our house. It was this cave. It actually had received some sunlight, unlike most caves. I redecorated it in my own way. Whenever I wanted to escape from reality, I would just go there. Leave a note for my aunt and bike there. Do you have any?"

I said, "I mean, everyday is a bad day for me. The flashbacks and all from the Red Room. I just suck it up and go on with my day. I have a job to keep, a world to help save, and a family to keep together. No one really checked on me. No one cared how I'm doing..."

Hear me out, I wasn't trying to guilt trip Y/N, I was just answering the question. She put her arms out, indicating a hug. I said, "I'm not really the hugs type." She shook her head and said, "Nope, you're not getting out of this one. Now c'mere. You're getting a hug." She gave me a big bear hug. She whispered to me, "That's not true. You have me."

I really like her. She's a good person. I think the two of us are going to get along well.

A/N: R.I.P. While I was writing this, I kept making weird noises. My mom is convinced that something is wrong with me. I simply responded, "Yeah, I wonder if something is wrong with me every single day. "