Chapter Nineteen

Y/N’s POV
Natasha nodded towards this big box and said, “Help yourself to anything.” I ran over to the box and I politely asked, “Do you want anything? I’ll grab it for you.” Natasha said, “I stole some pop tarts from Thor. Just get the whole box of Frosted Strawberry Poptarts. Get me some Hershey Bars and Twix.”

I grabbed some Hershey's for the both of us, some Twix for Nat, Big Sour Patch Kids for myself, M&Ms for myself, Skittles and Jolly Ranchers for myself. That’s when I realized since I had taken the majority of the candy, I might as well bring the whole box. I carried it over and plopped it on Natasha’s bed. “Dang, that was heavy!” Natasha said, “What’d you think? Can you run to the kitchen real quick and grab some popcorn or something. Just go to the pantry and grab whatever you want.” 

I said, “Heh, yeah, I would do that but one problem. I don't know where the pantry is. Can you come with me? Please?” Natasha said, “Fine. Honestly, someone should really give you a tour of this place. Whatever, I’ll do it tomorrow.” She pushed herself up from the floor and stuck out her hand.

I allowed myself to grab her hand and she pulled me up. She nearly made me fall over because she was that strong. “GODS! Natasha, you nearly killed me! My father will hear about this.” Natasha said, “I very much understood that reference.. Now c’mon, we need our snacks.”

Natasha’s POV
When we got to the kitchen, which was right behind the living area, everyone’s heads turned from the TV to Y/N and I. They looked down, so I decided to follow Steve’s line of sight. They all were looking at mine and Y/N’s hands. That's when both Y/N and I looked at our hands.

Y/N's POV
When Natasha and I looked at our hands, that's when we realized we were holding hands. Tony asked, "Y'all have been spending an awful lot of time together. Are y'all like a thing?" I said, "Just because we were holding hands doesn't mean we are a thing. We're just friends." 

Sam rolled his eyes and said, "They say this every time. Now, look where that got them."

A/N: Natasha: holds my hand
Me: smile
In the inside: jumping off walls