Chapter Twenty Two

Y/N's POV

Nat being perfect, got out of the shower on time, all dressed, looking as pretty as always. The second she got out I yelled, "NAT!" Natasha said, "You're rather excited to see me." I said, "No, no I'm not. I mean I am, but that's not why I was yelling." Natasha sat on the bed and said, while drying her formerly straight- now a little curly hair (which she looked beautiful in), "What's got you all excited?"

I said, "I found a movie we both could watch!" As you could probably assume, I was really excited. Natasha curiously asked, "Alright, what is it? It should be something the both of us would like." I screamed, "THE FIRST AVENGERS MOVIE"

Natasha stared at me and said, "I'm sorry but are you stupid? Why the hell would I want to watch a movie about my own life?! I am absolutely not watching that, and no one can change my mind. End of the story. Choose another one." God. I had wanted to watch that. Nothing else. I whined, "Please Nat...? Please?"

Natasha sighed and said, "Fine. Then, I get to choose a movie. I choose... Child's Play. The newer version." She mischievously smirked. Wide-eyed, I said, "I can't watch that! I'm gonna get scared, then I won't be able to sleep! You wanna kill me in HD quality?" Natasha smirked proudly and said, "That's cute. That's also the purpose. You're torturing me by making me watch that movie- scary memories..."

I quickly said, "I mean, if that's going to scare you and give you nightmares, we can definitely watch something else. I don't mind-" Natasha interrupted, "That only ones I refuse to watch are, Avengers: Age of Ultron because-" I cut in and said, "Brutasha. Disgusting." Natasha asked, "What's Brutasha?" I said, "Bruce and Natasha." Natasha said, "That's gross but it's not that. It's the scenes from the Red Room that scares me.

Almost instantly, I blurted, "We can skip those parts- that is, if you want. We don't have to watch it at all. Here." I threw a pillow at Natasha's face. Natasha slapped my arm and said, "OW! You better run-" I yelled, already halfway across the room, "I ALREADY AM, ROMANOFF!"

A/N: We can only imagine.