Chapter Twenty

Y/N's POV

Gods of Olympus. I mean, I wish Nat and I were more than friends. "Yeah, okay, whatever Wilson. I'm pretty sure I found the pantry and all I need-" Nat interrupted and said, "All WE need is popcorn." I cringed and said, "Right, what she said."

Natasha got some popcorn from the pantry and whispered to me while walking to the freezer, "Do you want some ice cream?" I nodded and Tony said, "Aw, you two are cute together!" Natasha yelled, "I'm going to kill you one day, Anthony." Tony rolled his eyes and went back to watching the TV. Natasha grabbed some vanilla ice cream and tossed it over to me.

Unfortunately, due to my horrible luck- and my bad hand-eye-coordination skills, it hit my face. "OW!" The ice cream fell to the floor, unharmed, after it hit me. Natasha ran over from the freezer towards where I was standing and said, "OH MY GOD! I didn't mean it-" She picked up the ice cream and checked if it was still in condition. I sarcastically said, "You check on how the food is not me?"

Natasha stood up and mumbled, "Sorry..." Steve said, "The kid's clumsy, it's not your fault." Natasha ignored him, grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go. We got popcorn and ice cream." Before Natasha could drag me away, I asked, "Do you have spoons in your room?" Natasha let go of my hand, grabbed two steel spoons and held both the popcorn and spoons in her left hand. She then grabbed my left hand with her right hand and dragged me to her room. I said, "NATASHA! Be careful, we don't want the stuff to fall, do we?" Natasha nodded and we both ran upstairs towards her room.

A/N: Damn this is bad. Also, thank you so much for 300 reads, my dear readers! I would really like to thank my friends for the support throughout this whole process and for believing in me. A BIG thanks to my editor/best friend for making sure I don't make a fool out of myself while writing.. ILY ALL 3000!! Also, if you don't mind, can you guys like- interact with my posts.. if you know what I mean..? It would be highly appreciated if you guys comment, vote and share (if you liked the story) this! You don't need to, but it would be awesome if you did! ❤