Chapter Eighteen

Y/N's POV
"...Wanda." I felt heartbroken. I mean, obviously she wouldn't like me. I'm… Me! It hurts me to know she likes someone else. "So, Nat… are you going to ask her out?"

 Natasha shook her head. She said, "I can't. She's obviously into the living microwave." I snorted, "HA! Living Toaster. More of a glorified toaster." Nat and I smiled at each other.

Natasha's POV
Dang, the kid was smart. She came up with the creative name 'A Glorified Toaster'. I said, "It fits Vision perfectly! He's just an AI robot. Last time we had a robot, it was considered a disgrace." Y/N laughed and said, "Yeah, that's probably because it tried to destroy the world Nat."

Y/N's POV
I said, "Nat, I'm getting tired of talking about love. Mainly because my crush would never like me back but also because it's sappy. Can we listen to Olivia's album?" Natasha said, "Sure."

She grabbed her phone, which had her symbol, the hourglass on her case. She went to her Spotify and put the album. I asked her, "You have Spotify? What's your username? I'll follow you." Natasha said, "It's BruhWhat. What's yours?" 

 I replied, "Mine is Budapest." Natasha smiled and said, "The memories. Alright, sing-along time!" The first song that played was Good 4 U. Natasha and I both were having fun singing at the top of our lungs. I did stop and ask, "Nat, won't the others hear us singing?" Natasha paused the music and said, "No, earlier I had asked FRIDAY to put the soundproof mode on. Now c'mon, let's go sing!"

 After about half an hour, Nat and I finished listening to the album. We were out of breath after singing for that long. Natasha walked over to her mini fridge and asked, "Do you want a slushy, some milk, water or a soda?" I thought about it for a moment. "Can I have a slushy? If you have the cherry flavor, that's even better."

Natasha said, "Well, you're in luck. I have two cherry slushies. One for me and one for you." I thanked her and asked, "Now. Where are the snacks, candy, chocolate and pizza?"

 A/N: Literally, mood. All Y/N wants is food. Also, my name on Spotify is Budapest. 😘 Also, I'm grounded. I can't write for the next few days. Also, my teacher said next school year, she wants to read this story...😳