Chapter Ten

Y/N's POV
Oh shit. I think I messed up big time. I turned around to see Natasha Romanoff and most of the other Avengers. Natasha, curious, asked, "What are you three doing in front of my room at 9 at night." Banner asked, "Are y'all stalking her- it seems like it."

Natasha's POV
I honestly found it both weird and cute to find the boys and Y/N in front of my room. I mean, I definitely found it creepy to find the boys in front of my room, but they do some questionable things everyday. I found it cute to see Y/N in front of my room. I wasn't so sure, but I think she's in love- which would have been fine, but I think she's in love with me. I can and will find out sooner or later.

Y/N's POV
Sam being a big bully, scoffed and then said, "If anyone was to stalk Romanoff, you think it'd be us boys?" I tried to be subtle about the situation at hand, so I had to fight the urge to use my telekinesis to smash a pot over Sam's head. It was hard to resist, so I walked over to the boys and used my powers on them. 

I used my telepathic powers to tell them in their mind, "I hate you. Very much. You were supposed to cover for me as well you idiots."

While I worked my magic, everyone looked at me in both awe and confusion. Rhodey said, "Tony, you told us her name and her age, but you failed to let us know she has powers!" Tony said, "Oh, yeah. Guys, my daughter has powers."

Everyone either rolled their eyes or gave Tony a facepalm. Tony told them to shut up. Natasha questioned, mainly directing the question to me, "So, was I the only one out of the rest of the team- apart from Tony- that knew you had powers? I mean, even if I didn't know what powers you had, I do now."

I shook my head and simply said, "The twins." Tony said, "Oh, and Fury knows you have powers. He's coming here to talk to you tomorrow around 2:30 pm."

A/N: This is fairly shorter than the rest of my chapters. Hope you like it. The next chapter is dRaMa.