Chapter Forty One

Timeskip: 1 month later

Y/N's POV
So pretty much, it's kinda obvious that I have a crush on Natasha, but I told Wanda about it and her advice was to go for it. Well, today's the day. The day that I die. I did try to get out of the situation by making up excuses, but Wanda didn't care and literally gave me a freaking song to sing for Natasha. Thanks to my luck, it's a corny song.

-

Natasha and I have been hanging out quite a lot after last month's chaos. I've been on a couple of missions but they weren't as important as the missions the others had. I've been training continuously with my powers, but the bad thing about it is that I have to wake up at 4 AM.

I was heading down to the gym and I heard some sort of noises coming from Natasha's room. I was genuinely scared that I would see something I very much didn't want to see. I slowly opened the door and saw Natasha dancing around her room in ballet slippers. She was dancing so gracefully with so much passion that I didn't want to disturb her, so I slowly backed out, closing the door but it was too late. Natasha said, "No need to pretend like you didn't see anything. Come in."

I went in and sat on her bed saying, "You have good ballet skills, why don't you use it?" Natasha sat on the bed next to me and took off her shoes. Without any emotions in her face nor in her voice, she said, "I just don't want to, now if you don't mind, I have training to attend." She started to leave to change into some training wear but I grabbed her wrist to stop her.

 "I uh, kinda have a song for you." Natasha nodded for me to continue. I cleared my throat and started.

 "Nat darling, you're my best friend." She cracked a small smile saying, "You're my best friend too." I continued, "But there's a few things that you don't know of." Natasha furrowed her brows and said, "You know I don't like people lying to me." I hesitantly said, "How I borrow your lipstick so often," Natasha had a look of disgust on her face. I sadly continued, "And I'm using your shirt as a pillow case…"

 Natasha tilted her head in confusion. I cringed and said, "I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead. I don't know how to say this, 'cuz you're really my dearest friend…" Natasha questioned, "You're funny, Y/N/N." I shook my head and said, "No, I mean it." Nat said, "So, you came here for this corny song?" I sadly nodded saying, "Well uh, I was kinda thinking we could go out on a date…?" Natasha gave me one of her iconic smirks and said, "Then it's a date." I smiled and said, "I'll come by to pick you up... I guess I'll stop by your room today at 8 pm. Dress fancy. I'll leave you to go get dressed for training."

 And I left with a wink. Externally, I look cool. Internally, I'm dying. I ACTUALLY SCORED DATE WITH THE BLACK WIDOW THANKS TO MY SISTER'S CORNY ASS SONG!!

A/N: dream on gurl, dream on.