Chapter Twenty Nine

Y/N’s POV
As you can see, it can be okay to joke around sometimes. When your friend is an ex-assassin, they would be able to practically know what you’re thinking. Thanks to my life, I just got more trauma to add to it.

Natasha said, “You like me?!” “What do you mean?” I tilted my head (not in the scary-Wanda-way) wondering what she meant, when I realized what she was implying. "Nooooo. I mean, you're an awesome friend but not that way… Plus you've got a boyfriend… so"

Natasha burst out laughing and said, "Has anyone ever told you you're not subtle about some things?" I cringed and nodded. "My old friend Dayton used to tell me that a lot. There was this kid named Dylan that I liked and Dayton kept teasing me about it."

 Natasha's POV
 "So, Y/N… I have both a question and an idea." Y/N nodded, signaling me to continue talking. "My question is, can you read minds without having to be near someone?" Again, Y/N hesitantly nodded. I had an idea which would make Loki super proud if he had heard about it.

I said, "Can you try and reach into Fury's mind to possibly see what he wants to talk to you about?" Y/N smirked and said, “I can give it a try…”

I’m a genius.

A/N: *Cue badass hair flip from Nat*