Chapter Thirty Eight

Y/N's POV

An agent walked in the room, making eye contact with me, just to break it off within seconds. I glared at her and nodded, acknowledging her presence. "Aunt Florence. Oops, I'm sorry. I meant Agent Hunter." She stared at me with a cold look, one of which I mirrored. She said, "Agent Romanoff, you're here to assist with the interrogation."

HOLD THE FUCK UP- I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS AN INTERROGATION-?!

Moving on. So, me being me, I decided to protest. "Nope, I'm not doing this. Leaving." Unfortunately for me, Natasha grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back onto the chair. My kinky ass self was about to start acting up but I don't want to die. Florence handed Nat a piece of paper and said before walking out, "Don't try any funny business. Your powers won't work here." Ah, so that's why they put me in a cell.

Natasha's POV

Holy shit. Y/N's "life reveal" was rough but the questions they are making me ask her are even worse, yet I still asked them. "How long have you had your powers? Do you still have your memories with Wanda and Pietro? Did you get powers from Vulcan? Did-" I stopped myself noticing that Y/N wasn't talking like usual. "Y/N. Answer the goddamn question." She still stayed silent until she said, "Fine, only because it's you asking the questions. I think I've had my powers since I'm born, but that's something I can't confirm yet. I don't have my memories and as far as I know, I don't have other powers."

I got my answers, but she did say she's only answering them because it's me.. Haha, that's some tea.

Y/N's POV

Trash, absolute trash. It's only been a day and a half and all this happens. Let me quickly rephrase it for you.

I get sent off to live with my "father" who doesn't even want me by "my Aunt Florence"

I meet the Avengers who are a bunch of idiots (at least the men are)

I meet Natasha who is pretty and I embarrass myself in front of her MULTIPLE times

I have a sleepover with my newfound crush, Natasha Romanoff

Natasha gets a boyfriend (Steve of all people. STEVE!) which crushes my dreams and hopes

Natasha and I get McDonalds at like 2 AM

Wanda helped me learn how to use my powers

And now I'm in this situation

Why does it have to be me of all people?

A/N: Y/N, thank you for agreeing with me. It should've been Clint, not you. Also, if you want more of my stories, go read my Frozen x Avengers story, "Frozen Over, Melted Ice" (FO,MI) and/or read my story, "The Mini Avengers"