Chapter Eight

Y/N's POV

The three of us reached Wanda's room. The twins walked in first, then motioned for me to come inside. After I stepped into the room, Wanda closed the door with her powers. I looked around myself and found a pretty aesthetic room.

Pietro pulled a chair and said, "Sit." Trying to be polite, I asked, "What about you two, aren't you going to get a chair?" They both replied by sitting down on Wanda's bed. 

That's when the "interrogation" began.

Wanda's POV
I asked, "What's your name? Your full name?" Y/N replied, "Stark, Y/N Stark." Pietro and I looked at each other suspiciously but I continued on. "How old are you?" Luckily for her, she truthfully answered, "11." I knew she knew better than to lie, since I could read minds and I could get as much as information as I needed to out of her.

I asked, "When's your birthday?" She replied, "6th, September 6th, 2009." Pietro said, hopefully, "Do you recognize me?" Y/N shook her head no and Pietro and I looked at each other disappointed.

Y/N's POV
Curiously, I asked, "Are you both okay? You look- different..." I got scared that Wanda would kill me for saying that so I quickly said, "Different as in shook." Pietro said, "It's nothing, we all need some rest. It's been a long day." I asked if I could leave and Pietro said I could.

As I was walking out the door, Wanda grabbed my arm and asked, "Wait- before you leave, I know that you have powers. What are they?" I said, "I kind of figured this out on my own when my old dog Connor died, but I can resurrect anyone from the dead, I just have to give up the person, memory or thing I love the most. I recently learned that these powers might originate from the soul stone. I just figured this out because I know the events of the movie Avengers: Endgame. Oh, and I also have Wanda's powers, but they're blue-ish with white-ish. I can also shapeshift. Yeah, that's it." 

Wanda and Pietro had a worried look, but they sent me out on my way saying, "GOOD NIGHT!"

A/N: I don't understand this myself mate.