INFORMATION

Hello, I'm Kirika, this is the very first time I'm writing a story. I made this story because I take inspiration from another Tensura fanfiction called 'The Great One's Journey' by 'The Liar Who Lies' in fanfiction.net. Actually I want to make a story in completely different world like his work, but I'm not confident enough and consider myself not to be that creative, to pulled that off. So because of that I take 'time travel'  trope which actually very common in Tensura fanfiction.

My story will be focus on Rimuru and Ciel, they have their own perspective. But I'm sorry if you feel the characterization was not accurate, I want them to feel and think, what I as the writer foresee, what they would felt and thought. Because of that, I apologized if you feel odd or even cringe reading my story.

Actually I was writing this story is just for my own consumption, just for fun. I never intended to publish it. But after writing for quite a while, I think it might be nice if I publish it.

I already covered Volume 1 of the Light Novel. And it's incredibly slow paced. I added so many things in it raging from my own original story, world building stuff, and theories (about what would happen after LN Vol. 18). I already wrote 40.000 words just for Vol. 1. I'm really getting ahead of myself, writing it.

Of course, it's not retelling  the story of original Tensura. I write it as original as I can, so it wouldn't feel boring. Because for me, reading the same story with only some few changes, was really boring. I don't want it that way... 

I want it as new as I can, so it would be a fun experience to write for me... and for you to read. I want to write a story that I really love and proud of.

I write this story according to the LN, but I also made my own ending of how the LN turned out to be later on. It's part of the theories, and for the sake of World Building. But some few things is from WN because I think it's cool to bring it. Just few though, like Rimuru's skills etc...

Also, some aspect of my story is inspired by many Tensura fanfiction out there. I will mention it at the end of each chapter if they appear. If it's from Wattpad, you can find it in my Reading List, if not I'll give the link to the story.

I will update this story every few or several days. Because every chapter was really long, around 6000 words if you want to know (past chapter 6). Also, I write this 2 times, the first one was a draft and the second one was I rewriting it for the upload purpose. I find it really beneficial, so I'm doing it that way...

Then without further ado, I hope you enjoy my story~

Link : https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13840460/

Artwork : https://www.zerochan.net/3075325