Chapter 5 - Night

Note : This is little difficult to write, so I will be really happy if you like it

Warning : There is no warning, just sweetness

---------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

I go on a date with Master after we got to Dwargon. This is what I planned before, fortunately Master willing to do it too. So, to made it more like a real date, I'm holding his hand, that's make me little embarrassed at first, but I'm used to it after sometime.

I have decided to let out my emotions, feelings, expressions to Master, I won't hide it anymore...

We went to many different places in this date, buying some items too. That 'Blue Slime' ice cream maybe my first food in my existence, thinking about that fact made me little bit happy. The ice cream is cold and sweet, it's has blueberry flavor on it. I liked it, and also has slime shape resembling Master a bit, that made me chuckle a bit in my mind.

After that we got to the flower shop. There many different flowers in it. But the one that look really beautiful to me is 'Blue Amaryllis'. I look leaned closer to it, to observed it. The flower really is beautiful and elegant. Amaryllis flower symbolize beauty, love and determination. I don't know it resemble me or not, but it does resemble Master. Yes, it is...

Master bought the flower for us to grow it in our house, after we have one of course. Because the flower is so beautiful and elegant, also it resembled Master in both practically and figuratively, I will take care of it and make it more beautiful.

Next, we stumbled upon a stall that selling couple necklaces. There hundreds of it. Though, at one corner of the stall, there's necklaces with ornament resembling slime on it, it's really look like Master's slime. That's made me let out a chuckle. Master asked if I liked it or not, I said yes to it and Master bought the necklaces.

Master used his abilities to make it more durable and changed the appearance a bit. Master changed the color of it outline and eyes, one resembling Master with gold color, and the other one resembling me with red color.

Ah, Master why you made it more special for us? Master do you wish to made me happy that much? Then I will play along with your plan...

Master asked me which one I want, so I said I want the gold one caused it's resembled Master. Master looked little bit shocked by my choice, because it has deeper meaning to it. If I wear the gold one, then it will symbolize that I will always keep Master deep in my heart, and also the other way around for Master who will wear the red one.

Thinking about it made me embarrassed to be honest...

Master gave me my necklace, and keep his own. But it seems like he didn't want to wear it and try to run away. So, I grabbed his clothes to stop him, I asked him to put on my necklace on me, while me wearing on expression that made him difficult to refuse. He agreed to it and asked me to do the same for him.

After that, we put on each other necklace to each other. When we did that, it's made me really nervous. This moment actually looked really romantic to be honest, but I have to keep my composed self. After we done...

Ah... what we have we done? D-Do this very romantic couple stuff? Why we do that? W-We are not a couple? Ah... this is really embarrassing...

I really flustered realizing this fact to the point I hide my reddened face with my hand. But Master calling me, maybe he trying to end this embarrassing moment. So, I composed myself and face him, he offered his hand to me, so I gladly grabbed and hold it, and we continue our date.