Chapter 8 - The War of Heaven and Earth

This is not chapter I promised before, you can read the afterword for it. But...

This is my first major original action... for the sake of World Building... 

Hope you like it...

--------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

After our business is done in Dwargon, we go home with Kaijin and the Dwarves brothers, also with 20 other dwarves. We use [Portal Gate] not riding Ranga and Raiga because our number is increased. Master has successfully forged a diplomatic relationship with Dwargon, and King Gazel is benevolent as always. After 6 weeks we will meet again to formally forge our alliance. But Master seemed to worry about Vesta because of how much change we done to this world. However Master didn't know that Vesta still faces the same fate as in the past. Also, Dwargon covert agent lead by Anrietta now has infiltrated the forest. I can gather all of this information because of my perception.

Right now, we are in the goblin village, and it's still afternoon. Unlike in the past which Master spent a week in Dwargon. This time we just stay overnight, yesterday's departure and today we go back home. Even though it's just a short period of time, many things happened, and I would never forget it.

This cute necklace I wear now... will surely make me always remember that special 'night'...

And also, I hope we both can enjoy our time together like that in the future to come...

But there still so many things to do. If I just his Partner from the past maybe I don't mind. However, I'm more than his 'Partner' now.

I want to spend time together with him, just the two of us... together...

(chuckle) such a selfish thought coming from me...

But I would lie to myself if I didn't hope for that... the only thing I can do, it's just enjoying the time that we got together, and hoping another time will come, in the future.

After we arrived at the village via the gate and crossed it. The goblins and wolves present were in awe because this is the first time, they see something like this. But they immediately cheered up when seeing me and Master in front of them.

"Rimuru-sama", "Ciel-sama", "Welcome back" can be heard all around while they start to surround us

"Welcome back Rimuru-sama, Ciel-sama" Rigurd greet us while bowing down to us

"Rigurd good job for managing the village while we were away" Master complimented him, then Rigurd stop bowing to us

"I'm honored by your words, but Rimuru-sama Ciel-sama, who are these people coming with you?" he asked about the dwarves who behind us, the dwarves all this time just observe their surrounding and see many Hobgoblins and Wolves all around the village. They little bit in awe to see this.

"Oh yeah, Rigurd, this is the dwarves that will help us build our home. Kaijin you can introduce yourself" Master steps back to let Kaijin and the brothers introduced themselves to Rigurd

"Yes, young lord. my name is Kaijin, and this is my brothers Garm, Dord, and Mird. Also 20 other dwarves behind us. From today on, we will work for the young lord and young lady to develop this village" he said while offering his hand to Rigurd for a hand-shake

"Welcome to our village, my name is Rigurd, the Goblin Lord. The one who manages and govern this Village. Gladly take your acquittance" Rigurd shake his hand and introduce himself