Chapter 16 - Very Unexpected 'Things'

Double Chapter... Yay! 

It's actually only a single though, I split it because it's looks good that way, unlike previous chapter. So, be sure to read both of them, okay?

Because it's start to get really exciting...

--------------------

(Rimuru's perspective)

"Ciel-chan, do you Love Rimuru-san?"

...

Huh?

Ciel love me?

Ciel is in love with me?

...

Is it true?

Is that really true?

Is Ciel really in love with me?

...

...

My head is in utter mess, all of those questions keep floating around in my mind uncontrollably. Everything inside my head is like forming a giant violent water whirl with all of those questions that keep accelerating the currents of my mind. It's searching for a 'way' to alleviate the currents, it's keep searching and searching, yet to no avail finding it. The 'way' was yet to be found... The 'answer' was yet to be answered for all of those questions...

My head... My mind...

I can't think of anything besides all of those questions... I just keep asking and asking for it...

Hoping for the answer to emerge on its own... Hoping for the answer to just appear in my mind...

So, all of these never-ending questions disappear from existence...

...

Yet... It doesn't...

It felt like it had been for eternity in my own mind...

But... it doesn't appear... I can't find it...

The questions still keep floating around uncontrollably in my mind...

...

Until...

...

...

'Yes'

...

...

A very faint voice can be heard in the deepest part of my mind, but I can hear it very clearly. It's the familiar sweet mature woman voice which I always hear every time in my mind, since I get my second chance to live again in this world full of fantasy. That voice is the answer to the questions. But it only answered a single question, there's millions of it still swirling around forming a giant whirl still. So, I surf my mind deeper to get close to the voice, to hear it more clearly... and answer all of those questions.

The voice became more vivid by each moment... and all the questions began to disappear one by one...

I began to comprehend what's happening... and finally took control of my mind and myself...

...

That 'Voice'...

It's not from someone saying it to me directly by any means...

But it's from my very recent memory... just before all of this happening...

...

And In reality, it's an answer for a different question entirely... not for the answer to all my questions... ...