Chapter 13 - The Judgement of Fate

Like I said yesterday this is the next chapter.

My longest and probably my favorite chapter so far. Hope you like it...

And let the ship sail even more than ever...

-------------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

The surrounding was dark, the night had fully grown. There's no light except the bright light the town has, the colorful light of the cluster, countless small lights that become peculiar in the dark night sky, and gorgeous white light from the beautiful orb of night. The only sound we could hear was from the lively town which had not yet gone to slumber, and the flowing of freely cool breezes of night wind in our surroundings.

On the cliff overlooking the town which is filled with nothing but monsters whom most humans always hate, stood a lone tree where sometimes two Goddesses spent their time while looking at their lovely town they built with their beloved people. But now, who stood beside the lone tree wasn't the Goddesses.

It's a woman belonging to the human race, wearing white clothes, black tight pants, and a pair of white boots. She was also wearing black sleeves on her arms, white gloves on her hands, and a long white cloak around her neck covering her back. Despite the white cloak, hanging on her back was a long single-edged sword with a red and gold sheath resembling the raging flame.

The appearance of this woman herself was a great womanly figure, snow-white skin, with long black hair reaching her chest place, a pair of black iris eyes but it's accompanied with red burn-marks under one of her eyes. Her face was rare to be found because it's not indigenous in this world, it was Japanese beautiful face with a warm pleasant expression. She is a young woman who looks like in her 20's, but it's only on the outside, on the inside she was an aging old woman past her 70's. Nonetheless from her actual age, anyone who sees her, will easily be fascinated by her beauty.

However, from those appearances alone, anyone can guess that this woman wasn't an ordinary human. And it's true, she was some sort of Legend in the human eyes. The one who has a title 'Conquer of The Flames' because of how expert she is uses the power of fire elements which originated from the Superior Spirit of Fire who live inside her body. She was active as an adventurer decades ago, but someday she disappeared, and now she appears again in the middle of where most Monsters live, The Great Forest of Jura.

No one knows why she suddenly appears again, moreover in a weird place like this forest. There must be one or two reasons why she was here, no one but a pair of beautiful identical-looking Goddesses who knew those reasons. These two Goddesses have almost the same appearance with this woman, but without her womanly figure, though it's compensated with their appearance which look more beautiful and cuter by numerous times. That's why they will be easily mistaken as a pair of Goddesses who came down from Heaven. But, they are indeed Divine Beings, the two beings who are known as The Strongest in their original world.

...

These Goddesses are me and Master...

And The woman was... My Master's Destined one... Shizu...

...

Master and I walk to the cliff, approaching Shizu who is observing our town below her. She didn't use her mask, so we can see her beautiful face illuminated by the gorgeous moonlight. Master who saw her after a very long time, made his mouth slightly gaped, seemingly fascinated by her.

But I tighten our holding hands, and send him a 'Death Glare', which is more terrifying than a 'Cold Glare' I usually give to Veldora. Master instantly knew I found it uncomfortable with how he looks at Shizu. Shudder in fear, Master looks away from Shizu and now faces me, with an apologetic look. But I just averted my gaze from him irritated. Master only let out a sigh of defeat looking at my behavior.