Chapter 12 - Seed of New Feeling

Thank you for the wait. Let's focus on Ciel and Shizu now...

There will be 2 part of it, and I will upload the next part tomorrow...

I hope you like it...

---------------------

(Ciel's perspective)

I can hear the chirping of birds outside and feel the morning sun rays escaping from the house's Shoji and lighting up the entire room. I feel warm on the entirety of my body, it's so comfortable that it makes me unwilling to open my eyes. But I know there's a site to behold if I open my eyes, it's always the same thing, yet I am never bored to be greeted by it. But before I try to open...

"Ciel~" I hear someone calling my name in a very weak voice, but really close to me, so I can hear it clearly. It sounds like whoever is saying it, judging from their tone, they are still in a dream or say it unconsciously. However, the voice made me want to open my eyes and see overtly who was saying my name. I know who it is, obviously, but that fact just adds more reason for me to open it.

When I finally open my eyes, I can see the state I'm in. The person who called me earlier and me were facing each other in a sideways sleep position while shrouded with the same blanket all together. I rested my head on his arm, almost buried my face on his chest, and folded my hands between my body and his. While the person is hugging me in a certain way that looks like he is hugging and sleeping with his favorite pillow. He used his arms to wrap my small figure, and placed his hand on the back of my head, seemingly stroking my hair before he went to sleep last night. Then...

"Ciel~" he was saying my name again like before. I can feel his soft plump cheek that I kissed last night, was now rubbed at the top of my head. I decided to try to see his face, so I moved my head slowly to not wake him up.

There I can see the face of the person who keeps calling me in his sleep, 'My Master'. His eyes still closed, but his lips were showing a faint happy smile. He looks so peaceful and cute at the same time. Seeing this beautiful sight, I can't help myself to move my hand slowly to reach his beautiful face, and poke his cheek gently with my tiny finger. I poke it a few times which makes him finally wake up.

"Hmm~ Ciel?" He slowly opened his eyes. Then his golden iris directly shot to my gleaming red iris...

"Oh, you have woken up. Good morning Ciel" he greeted me with his usual smile.

"Good morning, Master... (giggle)" I greeted him back with my smile, but I'm giggling at the end because I remembered what he did just before he woke up.

"What's wrong, Ciel?" he asked while poking my cheek gently with his finger.

"Master, after I have woken up earlier, I hear you called my name 2 times while you were still in sleep" I answered in a joking tone, which made his cheek reddened a little.

"Ah- maybe I kept thinking about you unconsciously, even in my sleep" Master answered honestly while scratching his cheek with finger showing that he was nervou. But hearing his answer made me happy and I felt my heart warmed up somehow. Because of it I can't stop my giggle. He just gives me his warm smile and patting my head and stroking my hair with his hand. Then I stop my giggle, and now I rub my face to his chest and open my hand to hug him back.

"Don't you want to get up, Ciel?" he asked me, but my answer was clearly said through my behavior and Master definitely knew it, yet he still asked me...

"No, not yet, being in your hug is warm, Master. Please, let me stay like this for a while longer" I said while still rubbing my face on him. His hug was warm, not from body heat naturally, we didn't produce any of that. But his hug just feels warm and so comfortable somehow.