Chapter 4 - Date

(Rimuru's perspective)

(Awkward laugh), I know, I know I suddenly act out of character, I never been like this before. Suddenly act romantic, what's gotten into me? What's wrong with me?

No, I should know the answer already...

There's nothing gotten into me. It's just seeing her. Seeing her expression painted beautifully on her face when gazing at the sunset view. Seems so genuine and blissful. Astonished by the view that fall in front of her eyes.

There's nothing wrong with me. I just genuinely amazed. I'm amazed seeing the girl that born within me, become my Partner from the very start of my second life. Who just a simple A.I before. Served as my skill without any emotions. Suddenly have so many emotions painted gracefully on her beautiful face, filling her heart.

It's not like she never felt any emotions before. Even when she still [Great Sage] and [Lord of Wisdom, Raphael], she can feel emotion within her but she always denying it. There times she feeling proud, shocked, satisfied, regretful, emptiness, useless, angry, jealous, determined, happy, and many more. She felt it ever since she born.

All of those emotion become more apparent ever since I gave her name... Ciel. Ever since then, she felt more emotions filled her heart. She like a baby walking for the first time. She scares at first and didn't know what to do, but I guide her to embraced all of that emotion she felt, and just throw her worrisome to me.

But even after that, she kept trying hide her emotion from me, she never genuinely showed it...

That's why I really amazed and glad when she finally showed it to me. Ever since we come to this world, she always showed her emotion and feeling without any hint trying to hide it. Even more so, that she bluntly said it to me what she felt.

Because of that, I do what I did. Caressing her with my action and words.

Just seeing her happy, make me happy too... I said that (giggle)

She seemed very enjoyed this moment, and very happy about it. I want it to last forever...

But we need to end this. Because there's still many moments, we can get that's more blissful than this.

Maybe we can do 'that'... yes, it's good idea...

So, I decided to end this moment briefly and move on to another after more than one hour enjoying this moment with her. This whole time she kept gleefully smiling cutely, made it difficult for me to move on from this moment. But I need to.

"C-Ciel let's go to Dwargon okay?" I'm little bit nervous to ask her

"Ah, Y-Yes Master, let's go" She answer nervously too

I take back my hand slowly from her shoulder, we slowly got up. When we finally stand up above the ground, she nervously looking at me with her pretty glowing red eyes while her face flustered. Seeing her behavior, my face suddenly felt hot and without thinking, I averting my gaze from her. She also did the same.

This awkward moment last almost a minute before being shattered by the waking up wolves. Those wolves are our pet, they seemed sleeping in this whole situation before. But because of them this awkward moment come to an end. I thanked them deep inside my heart.

"(yawn) oh my Lord...," said Ranga who waking up and stretching his body

"Are we going to Dwargon now?" ask Raiga

"Ah, Y-Yes we going to Dwargon now, but you two stays inside our shadow, okay?"

""Yes, my Lord/Rimuru-sama"" said both of them, they immediately get inside our shadow. Ranga in my shadow, Raiga in Ciel's shadow.