Goodbye my love

Hello there my lovely bunnies... guess who's back!! 😘😘😘😘Okay first things first. I owe you guys a lot. So there's gonna be a double update. The next chapter will be uploaded soon. So stay in touch. This chapter is not edited. And if there's any grammer or spelling mistakes, please be kind to comment below, so i can fix them. Then good luck. 💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What the hell was that?”

Hoseok whispered as he unconsciously feared away from the PC as if the machine was poisonous. He was internally gagging at the memory of their maknae stabbing himself after showing that so innocent bunny smile on his face. How someone could be capable of being this type of insane. 

“I am calling the Bang PD nim.“ Namjoon sternly said while he was trying to fetch out his phone, because this is the final straw for him, but before that Jin was clutching his hand with desperate eyes.

“namjoon-ah you can’t! He is still our jungkook. PD nim will cut him off from the team. Please!” the pleading words made the alpha’s calm demeanor crumble in an instance.

“Can’t you see what happened? He is getting out of hand. Only god knows how many times he manipulated us like this. You are just same as taehyung. Always blinded by the love you hold for him to see his real face. He’s not the innocent child he was before. Open your eyes hyung, Look who has he grown up to, He is framing his own hyung just because he is obsessed with taehyung.”

Namjoon was getting really mad, he was further agitating his group members. He can already see it from boys’ eyes and with the way jin lowered his head in shame. But at this point he really didn’t know how to handle this situation anymore. It is already beyond his reach. His inner alpha was istressed. He was challenged and defeated from the very first day of jungkook’s rut.

Now he was just the pack alpha for the sake of name. He failed to protect his pack members not once but multiple times. And this tension is adding more fuel to his inner alpha’s distress. But namjoon reminded himself that he shouldn’t be a slave to his instincts like jungkook did. The brunette haired alpha took a long breath to calm himself as he saw seokjin silently wiping his falling tears now. 

“I think the boy have issues with his inner alpha.”  Yoongi spoke calmly as he was still in the deep thought.

“m-me?” namjoon snapped his head towards Yoongi in shock as he pointed at himself, wondering how the hell Yoongi knew about his inner turmoil.

“Not you dummy. It’s jungkook.” Yoongi rolled his eyes as he gave a skeptical look towards the panicked alpha. “We’ll talk about you later, let’s focus on the main problem now.” The silver haired beta added while giving another stern look to the now awkward looking alpha.

Namjoon really hated his Yoongi hyung sometimes. He doesn’t miss anything and knew everything. This wasn’t the only time namjoon wondered how perfect Yoongi would lead Bangtan if he was an alpha. Yoongi was calm and well composed. He always knew exactly what to do.

“But wasn’t he in a good mood when he left the dining table? And jiminie didn’t do anything to trigger him either when they spoke in his room. I mean this can’t be only his inner alpha’s doing. He did this on purpose, right?” Hoseok felt himself slowly getting frustrated as he began to phase back and forth while trying to connect the pieces. He still can’t get why jungkook went this far to corner jimin like this. He can’t even imagine what he will do if jimin didn’t claim his innocence. He almost punched the poor beta in the face thinking he actually stabbed jungkook.

Hoseok was sure he was going to end his brotherhood with jimin just a moment ago. And after a long time, Hoseok felt his long lost anger came in full force when he remembered how innocently taehyung claimed at the dining table that jungkook has changed, when they asked if jungkook treats him well. This new side of jungkook is no good for the omega. He can’t believe this jungkook is the same innocent boy that cried and pleaded him to stay in Bangtan when he tried to leave nor this is the same boy that cried in his hug when some TV hosts bullied him and rejected his food.

Actually he doesn’t know this jungkook anymore. This is the man who raped taehyung and injured himself just to frame jimin. This is not their jungkook. ”we can’t let taehyung to be near that man.” He gritted his teeth as he began to head towards the royal blood’s hospital room. He wouldn’t let himself see the poor omega crying because of that man again.
“For fuck’s sake. Why all you idiots are getting short tempered.” Yoongi cursed all the gods above as he chased behind Hoseiok, who looks like he was going to murder someone. Seokjin and namjoon also didn’t wait to think and followed the silver haired beta as they saw Hoseok wasn’t in his usual sunshine mode, which means the hulk is out.

Yet, jimin began to calmly step behind them, still his mind wondering into the memories of him and jungkook in his room. He knew taehyung is oblivious to everything which happened. He also knew that his and taehyung’s friendship is long gone too. And with jungkook, He can’t believe if it is the same bunny looking boy he met nine years ago.
It wasn’t a secret that he always spoiled jungkook and taehyung and they were attached to the hips. What has happened to them actually? He still didn’t know where everything went wrong with jungkook.

Is this really jungkook?

Or is it his own fault that jungkook became like this?

Maybe he is responsible.

If he wasn’t too selfish to only get the side of taehyung and maybe if he had helped jungkook to recover, Or if he had consoled jungkook the same way he did to taehyung, or if he hadn’t triggered jungkook that much, either of these wouldn’t have happened. Jimin knew he was being utterly selfish and was blinded by his one sided love. He has already paid the price for that. He lost both taehyung and jungkook and caused so much pain to both of them and himself in the end.

And there is, the heartache. He loved taehyung from the very first day as same as taehyung loved jungkook from the very first day. It was tragic, right? But he never knew that fate had such a cruel plan for him.
It was a love at first sight as cheesy as it sounds. He still remember the thin, grubby boy who entered their practice room wearing a super expensive jacket, which his mother has bought for him to avoid seem as a poor village boy. He can still recall the first boxy smile taehyung revealed after he said that they are same age. Actually it isn’t a surprise that it was a love at first sight. After all, they were mates, soul mates at that.

       He has never asked anything from god. But the only thing he asked in his life is snatched away from him by force. Before taehyung has presented as an omega, taehyung had almost moved on from his one sided love. Jimin was slowly raising his hopes, but fate was never on his side. He was always friend zoned. He knew taehyung’s heart isn’t his anymore or never was. But if he can ever be loved back, he would give anything. Don’t get him wrong. Jimin never wanted to separate taehyung from jungkook. He may had acted on his jealousy and anger but he never went that low. If taehyung needs jungkook, he can bear seeing them together even if it kills him.