A cheerful day

That song warms my heart...hope you enjoy it <3

And written by Taetrash8397 💜💜💜and edited by me coz I'm trapped with works.

Taehyung mewled in pleasure as his alpha nuzzled his tummy, kissing it and occasionally biting on the smooth skin lightly but hard enough to drive the smaller crazy. The omega's long fingers found their way into the raven locks, combing and tugging at them with undying fondness. The pair was snuggling on jungkook's bed after seokjin's outburst, lost in their own world.

"stob it kookie!! It tickles!!" said the omega giggling between breaths.

Jungkook heard the most pure sound of joy leave taehyung's lips after such a long time as he softly grazed the omega's navel with his teeth. He was overwhelmed with emotions hearing how happy his omega was in his arms, well protected. The most content feeling ever. A smirk pulled on his lips as he slowly trailed down to the smaller's crotch, earning him a loud squeal as he snuggled into the bulge. A loud groan left the royal blood's throat at the burning smell of arousal leaving his mate. He nuzzled it one more time dragging his nose along the side of the slightly aroused erection that tae sported.

Taehyung whimpered out his alpha's name as Jungkook gave his clothed crotch a rough lick. Jungkook's smirk widened as taehyung lightly thrust his hips upwards before squealing cutely once he realized what he did, a beautiful blush making its way onto his cheeks.

"kookie please! Stop teasing!"

The omega whined as the royal blood started sucking on his-now very obviously hard-member, pinning him to the bed with his deadly weight. Jungkook chuckled fondly before flattening his tongue against the now leaking crotch for one last time.

"what do you want kitten? Ask anything from your alpha. I'll give it to you"

Jungkook said hovering over the whining omega, rubbing their clothed crotches together quiet hardly making the smaller male throw his head back in submission making sure his marked neck is visible to his alpha, unable to utter a single word, eyes shut tight and lips trembling in anticipation. Jungkook immediately latched his mouth onto the beautiful scar making the omega's back arch as he tilted his head back further, shivering in the royal blood's strong hold.

Jungkook grunted lowly when the omega started grinding back against him, losing some of his hardly maintained self-control as he lifted the omega's lower half from the bed thrusting his hips roughly against taehyung's quivering ones eliciting a loud cry from the latter who couldn't help but shoot his load into his drenched boxers in reply.

Omegas always had multiple orgasms during their sexual endeavors. The reason behind it was so that their alpha can feed off it, knowing their omega is well pleasured. It turns them on even more. Needless to say that was exactly what was happening with Jungkook who groaned in pleasure as he felt his omega's orgasm. He snarled loudly as he continued to hump the omega's wetting crotch not even bothering to remove their boxers earning another series of sobs of pleasure from taehyung. Until...

"alpha! Be- be gentle.."

Jungkook froze at the awfully familiar words. Those cursed words he kept hearing non-stop when he was out of his mind in rut.

"at least be gentle alpha"

The words were echoing inside his head like a mantra he couldn't shake off. Those words weren't mere words, those words were a curse his love cast upon him when he forcefully ruined his innocence.

But..wasn't that what was happening at the moment? Shit...what was wrong with him? He was doing it again...he was hurting his omega again. Taehyung didn't ask for this...right? Shit...of course not! He just had a miscarriage a few days ago, but did he care about that? No...he's just fulfilling his pent up sexual needs like the selfish bastard he is. They were all right. He's a monster. A selfish monster.