Feeling of being fucked up

Edited by 💜💜💜@taetrash8397💜💜💜

Now, I'm the one who's feeling awful. This must be the feeling of fifty shades of fucked up.

The more I wait, the moodier my inner alpha gets. I was really rude back then. Omegas are so delicate. They can easily get hurt, emotionally and physically, but I was too busy being a jerk to notice the damage I caused.

And that beta always shadowing tae and being so close to him irked me for some reason. Nothing personal but something deep inside me made me cautious. I opened the door and barged in. The pair immediately went silent noticing me. Or maybe noticing my not so happy expression. Despite taehyung clumsily wiping his eyes, I had already confirmed that he was indeed crying.

"What ar-"

"Jimin, please leave."

"Seriously, jungkook-ah, let him calm down at least, you're acting like a fucking hypocrite."

Jimin butted in acting as a shield and hiding taehyung behind him. Does he seriously think I'd ever hurt the omega? What's wrong with him? My patience is slipping fast.

'And did he just argue back? This beta needs to learn his place. He really knows how to push my buttons. Punish him.' My inner alpha commanded. Here we go. He has an ego with the size of sun.

"I SAID TO GET OUT JIMIN!!"

Before I stop, my inner alpha just came out and roared, barely holding back the loud growl building in my throat.

Taehyung whimpered in submission clinging further onto jimin's back. It's not like I'm gonna hit him or something like that. Why is he hiding? And why won't that midget hyung just submit and leave already before my alpha thinks he's challenging me. He should just fuck off before he learns the hard way who's in charge here. He looks terrified though. But the beta stood his ground nervously fidgeting on his feet.

"I.. I'm here for taehyung's safety."

Jimin stuttered. And this time I couldn't hold back the furious growl escaping me at the beta's lack of submission, making the tiny omega even more terrified.

"Don't test me jimin. Just leave. NOW"

I said lowly, not wanting to scare the little omega more than I already have. Taehyung whimpered loudly behind the beta, baring his neck in submission. Jimin looked back one last time at the noise with worried eyes.

"You hurt him again, and I'll fuck you up Jeon Jungkook."

He threatened me, but immediately left as I took a step closer towards them, wanting to get rid of the annoying beta myself as my inner alpha has been commanding non stop.

Once jimin closed the door, I turned back facing the petite omega. He's still whimpering and baring his neck, eyes tightly closed. The mere sight made my pants tighter than ever. I barely held back a predatory growl. His delicious scent of lavender and honey is not providing much help either. I'm not even gay. Fuck. His sweet scent is fucking with my senses. This is frustrating. I didn't even demand his submission or use my Alpha voice. Then why the fuck is he submitting like this. It's not common for an omega to submit towards random alphas easily. They only did that for their mates. This is no good. I have a bad feeling about this.

I ignored my rock hard erection praying the omega wouldn't notice. I'm embarrassed as it is right now. I took long determined strides towards the whimpering omega, reducing the distance between us to a few inches. But his reaction to my complete fortune and misfortune to the mere gesture was unexpected to say the least. He straightened his back into a beautiful arch in utter respect and submission acting like the good omega he is. If he continues this, it wouldn't be tolerable for me to be around him. I'm an alpha after all, not a good one at that.