The Truth Untold

IMPORTANT: I hope you guys have read all the chapters. I left some clues in the previous chaps. If you haven't read all of them you might get confused.

Edited by the lovely brat named @taetrash8397 (the brat doesn't like getting the credits of being a co-author. so here I am telling ya all she's my co-author)

"our- our baby?"

Jungkook felt dizzy all of sudden. His vision turned white as his mind tried to process what he had just heard.

Taehyung was pregnant.

Our baby is gone.

Jungkook might not look like it but he had always wanted that typical happy family image. Him with a lovely kind wife and a cute baby playing around with their pet dog. He wanted that semblance of normalcy. He wanted to feel normal. When u grow up your whole life with people looking at you like you were a freak of nature, a monster, you start fantasizing about that normal life, that faraway happiness that keeps your hopes up through all the wary looks and the whispered insults.

Jungkook might not look like it but he had promised himself back when he was ten and his first love broke his heart when she went ahead and rejected him for being too cold, to not take it to heart and instead wait for his mate to come so he can shower her in love and make her the happiest person alive. That didn't seem to go as planned... It did take a toll on him but he was very accustomed to the pain at that age.

But then...the baby...his first baby. A fifteen year old boy never told anyone, not even his favoritehyung, but he secretely kept a diary of his fantasies and dreams about his future life with his mate.

Jungkook might not look like it but he was dying on the inside. Slowly but surely falling apart.

He could feel his blood boil at the thought of his mate killing their baby but he had no energy to get angry at Taehyung. He was too miserable to react properly to the news. Everyone was eying him warily and he looked absolutely lost.

His face was blank as he dragged himself into the room his mate was in, ignoring the doctor's and his hyungs' protests.

The omega was sleeping peacefully which made Jungkook halt for a second. His breath hitched at the sight. It brought some weird feelings that seemed to squeeze at his heart and throat at the same time. He shook the tiny male not even bothering to wipe his watering eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes scared as he felt the gloomy mood in the room.

"why?" Jungkook asked, face contorted in pain, halting for a second unable to form anymore words. "how could you do this to me? To us? Why did you do that Tae?"

Jungkook shook him again demanding his answers. He was crying. Hard. He was losing his mind. What made it even worse was the emotionless face taehyung was sporting. Doesn't he have a heart? They lost their baby. His omega killed their baby. He was on the verge of losing his sanity. It fucking hurt so much. How could he?

"I don't wanna talk to you...please leave Jungkook.."

Taehyung responded not sparing the royal blood's tears a glance before facing the other way. How could he show his face and act like nothing happened. Jungkook was always like that, hurting him again and again and comes back like nothing happened. This cycle made Taehyung sick to the bones. Will he ever have enough of hurting him?

"Do you hate me that much? Why would you kill an innocent life just because you wanted to hurt me?"

Jungkook pulled at his own hair trying to will down the searing pain. He couldn't believe how unbothered taehyung looked saying those words. How could an omega be so heartless.