This is My Love

I'm back again my baby bunnies, this not edited nor double checked cuz i'm hella tired. Hope you like it.

_____________________

'just wait you fucker, it has just begun.'

Hoseok cursed himself when he almost drove them to the nearest public hospital. They can't. They are freaking idols. So he had to drive the van to the private hospital for the celebrities. If not, the public and media would be on chaos seeing their favorite idol injured. Sometimes he really hated their lives.

As soon as the royal blood admitted to the hospital, he was taken inside to the operation theater, leaving behind a frantic omega. They were lead to a private waiting room almost forcefully because of their loud commotion.

Taehyung was in his sub space, crying out for his alpha nonstop. He didn't like anyone touching him, becoming so sensitive to the smells and other higher rank members.
Even namjoon failed to soothe the sobbing omega as his pack alpha. The little omega had hissed when he tried to touch him. Everyone knew the only person who could calm down the omega, but the thing is, that same person was the cause of taehyung's misery.

Yes. It's jimin. He's the only person who could soothe taehyung other than jungkook.

Even taehyung knew the fact as clear as day. And knowing that same fact made the omega furious. But what bothered most to the brown eyed omega was how jimin stayed back as he did nothing. How could someone stab one of his friends and not feel guilty. Jimin was just being blank, not a single expression in his face. How could he act like this?

The omega roughly rubbed his eyes off before holding to the very same beta's shirt as he leaned up to his eyes.

"why did you do that jimin-ah? Are you that much desperate? Take me then..take me you jerk!!"

Taehyung said, determination heavy in his breaking voice while he tried to pull off his sweater. Tiny sobs are escaping his wobbling lips. Jimin held his tiny wrists before he does, pulling the wailing omega to his chest, holding the omega in his embrace. The beta's own eyes were blazing with hot tears. The omega struggled as he punched jimin's chest releasing heart wrenching sobs. He didn't want to dive himself in the comforting warmth. No. he can't.

"let me go you traitor!"

Punch.

"you hurt my alpha, you prick."

Punch.

"you told you love me and hurt my mate then!"

Punch.

"you should have hurt me instead... tell me, now who's gonna comfort me saying that I'm ugly when I cry... why jiminie!! I only had one jiminie but now I have to chase you away.. how can I forgive you when you hurt my alpha... why you and jungkook always do this to me.. why can't you get that I'm as miserable as you.."

The omega threw one last punch with weakening fists as he couldn't help himself but getting snuggled his face in jimin's warm chest and cry his heart out.

"what have you done jiminie... I hate you so much it hurts... it hurts jimine..."

"I didn't do that pup.. please trust me.."

Jimin whispered slowly combing the omega's golden locks, pulling the trembling male even more to his chest. Taehyung pulled his head from the warm embrace the second he heard the word 'trust'.

"Trust!! My alpha asked me to trust him and went to talk with you.. see what happened? I'm never gonna trust you jiminie.. and I hate that I feel safe when I'm being with you..what happened to my sweet jiminie.. how can you hurt someone like that..it's my alpha jiminie.. I will die without him..." The omega covered his face with both hands as he got flashes of jungkook laying on the floor with blood dripping. Why can't jimin just understand him?