Away from you - part 1

Important: First, I'm really sorry girls I'm super late again. Second, this is the first half of 'away from you' chap as you can see. I'm gonna update the second half of this as soon as I can. Thank u..😚😚😚

edited by 😍😍💜💜Taetrash8397💜💜😍😍

Jungkook woke up to a wet feeling on his neck. But it wasn't enough to make him want to open his eyes yet. He was too content. Too comfortable. It felt right. So much like home.
He knew it was already morning but it wasn't reason enough to pull away from the comforting warmth he was feeling. It had been too long since he'd last been this content and satisfied.

Then he felt it. A soft mouth sucking on his neck, a tiny hand stroking his morning wood, sending pleasurable shivers throughout his body. He heard those desperate mewls asking for his attention, those luscious lips nipping on his neck, those beautiful hands stroking his length harder and harder.

A pleasurable moan almost escaped him when those light kisses started feeling so warm and sensual. It felt so good and perfect that he slowly started thrusting his hips upwards in rhythm with those tiny hands that were already driving him towards the edge. But something wasn't right.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes blinking the sleep away trying to get used to the light only to come face to face with a dazed looking taehyung sprawled half on top of him, stroking him while blindly kissing and nipping on his neck. Little moans left the omega's occupied mouth as he pleasured his alpha. That practically made jungkook freeze mid thrust as he realized what was happening.

In a snap jungkook's mind was flooded with memories when he gazed into taehyung's dilated eyes as he tried to get his alpha's attention by stroking his length with pleading big doe eyes.

Another wave of guilt and regret washed over him turning him speechless for a minute... that minute was enough for him to remember how he completely ruined his best friend's life, his taehyung's life. Forcefully snatching away the last bit of his being that belonged to the omega and making him fully his. Forever. Only his.

Taehyung was right...

He's a monster. A selfish monster who doesn't care about his loved ones. He hurt them just to fulfill his own ugly desires.

His family was right...

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the fully naked Taehyung straddle him and try to fill himself with his length again. He bit down a groan as he held taehyung's waist tightly just as his already abused hole grazed the head, holding the little omega in place still preventing him from sinking down any further in fear of losing his last bit of sanity.

"Stop tae...we can't do this again..hey-"

jungkook choked on his sentence as the tiny male struggled to push himself down on jungkook's twitching erection again, making the royal blood curse under his breath as he desperately tried to control himself and not take his welcoming omega then and there.

The tip of his length was rubbing against tae's fluttering and dripping hole almost going past the tight ring a few times as the tiny male kept moving around on top of him trying to sink down further on his alpha's length. Little displeased whines leaving his mouth at the hands preventing him from getting what he wanted. What he needed.

"Just stay still for a second tae!! why are you doing this?"

Jungkook was confused and he was sure taehyung never wanted to get intimate with him in the first place if the way he begged him to stop mating with him during the past three days was anything to go with.