Why should I care

Dedicated to ryeya_4 for amazing comments.

Short chapter.

__________________________________________________

I was aimlessly roaming the streets too drunk to care that I was in public. I recalled how terribly attached I was to taehyung. How horribly possessive I was over him. It's insane. He's my best friend, well, ex best friend after all that. But my Alpha wasn't having any of it. He wanted him. Bad. He needed him to the point where he was gonna have taehyung there and then for everyone to see. That's insane. But taehyung never wanted me back. He preferred that fucker.

Fuck. I went out tonight to forget all that shit. I fished my phone out and dialed a certain number I haven't called in a while.

"Hello baby.."

A slutty voice answered back.

"Can I crash there?"

"Oh..you want to have some fun, Right babe?"

"Yeah.. I'm on my way.."

I went straight to the point.

"Ok babe.. I'll be waiting. Be quick."

She giggled. I hang up, heading to her apartment. Sasha. She's one of my friends. You know, I'm a healthy young man. I have needs and she's willing to fulfill them and keep the privacy. I think if I get laid the sexual frustration I feel whenever taehyung is around will fade away.

My inner alpha is going nuts trying to stop me from whatever I'm about to do.

I ignored his barking as I entered her apartment, stumbling over nothing. I was too drunk. 

"Hey hey...are you drunk jungkook?"

She quickly stepped closer and caught me before I hit the floor. She's already prepared. I didn't care about her slutty attire or her fucking make up. I just needed to get loose.

"Strip"

I demanded, the previous anger still present in my voice despite all the alcohol in my system.

"Oh..ok. ok. Calm down baby."

She quickly complied at the tone I was using. I quickly put on a condom and pushed myself into her not even bothering to take off my pants. I moved roughly not giving her time to adjust. I was too horny. But there was no pleasure. I came here to distract myself but thoughts of him kept hunting me the entire time. I couldn't even bring myself to see her. All I could see was him. All I could think about was him. All I could feel was him. Stupid mate bond.

I felt his pain, his distress as I pounded into her. He feels my lust too. He's getting aroused and hurt by it at the same time. I shouldn't care. He's nothing to me. I reminded myself. So why won't he let me relieve myself in peace.

Then my phone went off. I ignored it and continued my work. But it started ringing again. I cursed and reached for it. It's taehyung.

"What?."

I snapped.

He's crying. But why should I care.

"Stop it...stop it whatever you are doing."

He cried desperately.

"Why should I stop having sex? Why do you care?."

I was fucking angry. Why does he have to be in the middle of my everything? Why does my whole world revolve around him lately? Why does he get away with everything I have?