Your Eyes Tell

guess who came back from their grave? 

Trigger warning!

Tips: Pay special attention to JK's eyes 😏

**************************************************

It only took one week to completely heal jungkook. The alpha being a strong werewolf made him heal faster than they had estimated. The Jeons are famous for their infamous bloodline after all, which derived from the very first werewolf from the earth, Lycans, the royal bloods.

Amongst the chaos, jimin has completely disappeared. No one was able to find him nor knew his whereabouts. They had only three weeks left to decide whether they wanted to expand their agreement or not. If jimin doesn't return on time, it would be the end of Bangtan boys.

After what happened in the hospital, the boys didn't know what to do with jungkook's situation. They knew it's the best if they reveal the true face of jungkook to taehyung. But, they didn't has the courage to do that after jimin left nor it is their place to do it. At least they should wait until jimin returns. Because, they had learned the hard way that their unwanted interfering between the mates had caused more troubles than it should. The little omega would die from heart break if he knew the truth. But truth will come out one day anyway.

Before taehyung presented as an omega, the boy was slowly mending his heart to let go of his unrequited love of jungkook. They saw how jimin and taehyung would have been together if the sudden mating didn't happen. They can imagine almost how happy they would have been with their precious friendship. For them, it is clear that length of the sacrifice jimin doing is greater than the unhealthy relationship going between taehyung and jungkook.

It is beyond them to imagine that to be able to be a part of one of most sacred bonds (the triad) in the world and to be cast out by force even without one mate not knowing slightest about the so called bond. It is even surprising that jimin was that composed about the whole deal. Even after that, they can't tell taehyung about this now. Not at least in the moment. Not when the omega took the heavy blow from jimin's leaving. He acted all fine with his mate, even smiling.

But, they all had heard the muffled cries in middle of every night in the kitchen, or sometimes in the living room and evidence being clear with the swollen eyes of the omega. It wasn't a secret that omega had a nest filled with jimin's and jungkook's unwashed clothes. Their omega was becoming the opposite of what he has been. Heck, they all have faced the effects. No high pitched laughing or cheeky pranks. Even jungkook has become affected, being disappeared for two days and coming back with sleeved tattoo arm along with multiple additional piercings. They think it is jungkook's way of dealing with his anger and frustration. After all, jimin was their mate. Supposed mate.

Every message they sent to the beta were ignored. Jimin has vanished just like that. Yoongi and Hoseok were reaching all of their connections to find the whereabouts of the beta, while namjoon and jin took the heavy pressure from their agency. But, all the attempts went futile.

They have a fan meeting scheduled in few days. The first event after jungkook's injury and their hiatus. Their fans were worried, already suspecting something is up and making up ridiculous theories. It was stressing to leave a blank spot on their dance formations constantly. They must find jimin before the fan meeting or they'll have to lie to their fans again, just as they did in the past two weeks. They are getting tired of all these lies, one day or another they'll get caught. And consequences will be dire.

Most importantly, they miss their cute mochi. And it is their fault too that jimin left. If something happens to the innocent male, they wouldn't be able to forgive themselves. Jimin may has been blinded by his love and jealousy, but despite his little faults, jimin is one in a million.