Being completely yours

Edited by 💜😍@taetrash8397😍💜

Current Time: 2.53

Place: bts apartment building

Third person's Point Of view

"Let me help him with his rut"

Just as those words left the tiny omega's mouth everyone stood still their widened eyes locked on the said omega except for the roaring royal blood. His frantic voice can still be heard in the room, making the submissive male want nothing more than to drop on his knees before his alpha and beg him to take him as he pleases.

The musky scent of his powerful alpha is making taehyung's vision blurry with lust.
But the a horrifying realization hit Taehyung; if his alpha's screaming affected the guys this much then what would happen if jungkook actually commanded them with his real alpha voice.

Only having Taehyung’s safety in mind, namjoon's face hardened upon hearing the blonde’s words.

"No. You're not going to do that. Find some more ropes for god's sake. And someone tell me how the fuck did he wake up so fast with that amount of sedatives in his system."

Namjoon commanded taehyung before screaming in frustration. Regardless of his alpha status, he also began to feel the younger alpha's authority demanding his submission. The other betas grew even paler at jungkook's dominating aura. Their maknae’s blood shot eyes were fixed on the omega, devouring the tiny male and stripping him bare.

The heavy arousal coming from his chained mate was too much for Taehyung to bear.

"Hyung please.. I can't bear this anymore..he'll either hurt himself or one of you...he's bleeding already hyung..please let me.."

Taehyung finally begged Namjoon when he saw how bad jungkook's wrists were bleeding. What kind of omega stays put as their alpha gets hurt. That was the only thing going around in the pretty omega's mind at that moment. He knew the bond was forced on him but he couldn't let his mate hurt himself.

Namjoon just shook his head in objection seeing how wild the younger alpha looked. His dilated eyes and frantic screams about punishing his mate were far from being a good sign for a delicate omega like Taehyung.

"Jimin, take him to another room...we'll handle jungkook.."

Namjoon yelled out at a shell-shocked Jimin who was still unable to move a finger after getting ordered not to by the youngest of the group earlier on.

A guttural growl was heard following Namjoon’s command as the latter realized how wrong it was for him to say the words ‘Jimin’, ‘Taehyung’ and ‘another room’ in the same sentence out loud. Jungkook went berserk at the thought of his mate being taken away as he started pulling even harder on the chains, a maniacal expression on his furiously red face. He was a sight to behold indeed.

Everyone frantically started doing what Namjoon ordered but stopped immediately as they noticed that that annoying sound stopped so suddenly. The sound of metal clicking. No one wanted to take a glimpse at the dreaded sight but had to when they heard a low nonsense growl. Everyone knew that things will get very ugly if the furious alpha really managed to break free.

Taehyung felt shivers running down his spine at the brutal low growl leaving his alpha’s lips. Suddenly he wished for the screams to return instead. Blood shot eyes, overgrown canines hovering over a raw-looking bottom lip, raven bangs covering wild coal eyes that were locked on nothing but the omega were what finally broke Taehyung as he dropped to his knees baring his marked neck and releasing a pained whimper. He felt sweat running down his forehead at his alpha’s heavy gaze on him. Jungkook smirked satisfied then turned to the others.