Paying the cost

I'm back lovelies....
Thank u so much for amazing editing, @taetrash8397 😍💜💜💜💜😍

We're screwed.."

Namjoon hyung covered his face,

but before we start bugging him about what PD nim said, we were informed that our van has arrived to the basement parking area of our management building.No more words were spoken as we hurried to the elevator. The boys are looking worked up. The previous events are still slightly lingering in the closed air of the elevator. Everything has become oddly quiet.

Taehyung's leaning into suga hyung. The tiny omega looked really tired. Releasing multiple orgasms in one day must be exhausting. I wonder why his scent has become so provocative recently. It makes me want to wreck him and ruin him in every possible way.

He was back to avoiding my eyes again. Whenever I look at him he'll look down or turn away. I can see his ears and cheeks flaming red. He thinks it's embarrassing to be manhandled by a younger guy.

He wishes he could get his baby bunny back. I huffed rolling my eyes at his thoughts. Seriously? After all this shit we're going to get from this paparazzi crap, he wishes to get his baby bunny back. Is he nuts? I totally don't look like a bunny what an offensive way to insult an alpha. I'm so fucking manly. Bunnies are just a bunch of horny little shits. Okay. Maybe the horny thing can be related to me. But I'm not cute. End of discussion. And why the fuck am I arguing with myself about bunnies? Forget it.

I knew I was too much on taehyung but I don't know how to hold myself or my inner alpha back anymore. It's like I'm possessed. I only want some peace of mind but with a single snap it's all gone. It's so frustrating changing personalities in a millisecond and I can't it hold back anymore. It's getting worse again. Should I take pills again?

Somehow jimin has become awfully quiet. He didn't utter a single word after my explosion. I told him to shut up with my alpha voice. No wonder he's quiet. What? I know I'm a shitty alpha. But I don't know why I feel so fucked up for making taehyung suffer.

I gave namjoon hyung a sorry look while heading to the conference room. I didn't want to talk with anyone about my last episode because I always do the worst things and apologize right after. It wouldn't necessarily look very genuine to outsiders but I sincerely want to apologize to them. The problem is I don't know how. They would always bear with my shit and support me even when I do the most unforgivable things.

Namjoon hyung patted my back with a soft smile mumbling a little ' it's okay.' I'm glad he's over my outburst or things would have become even harder.

We stepped into the conference room hesitantly, knowing we're going to face the wrath of PD nim.

To our utter terror PD nim is horribly quiet with an emotionless face. He's sitting in the middle while folding his hands on his chest. He gestured us to sit silently. We immediately complied not wanting to worsen our current situation. Then he tuned on the projector. My blood froze at the scene played.

There is a series of photos of jimin and I trying to punch each other while hyungs are holding us back. The cuts I got from taehyung's slap are red circled and highlighted. The scene was taken from a breaking news.

'Bts's jeon jungkook and park jimin caught in a big fight over their omega band mate Kim taehyung. Apparently, Joen jungkook was badly injured from their physical fight. We can see the right side of his face covered in blood. The incident was captured by the cameras in the parking area of KBS channel building. Rumors are saying they fought inside the building too. Apparently this fighting must have been happening for a while now. There's a lot of evidence entailing that joen jungkook and park jimin are not on good terms. The evidence also proves their omega band mate to be the cause of the tension. There i-'