Where Equals Meet

It's me again lovelies! 

For the people who get confused by jk's multiple personalities:

jk : normal font

jk's wolf: bold

manipulative child jk: bold and italic 

**************************************************

A huge surprise is coming! be prepared!

*******************************************************

"It's jimin. He's here." 

Taehyung shuddered, eyes widening for a second. Then, he was scrambling out of the nest and running, forgetting all about his all previous thoughts of betrayal and unaware of the darkening mood of his alpha.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, eyes flashing red as his inner alpha came forward, pushing the maroon eyed child back.

Then, he was laughing again, head thrown back.

'He tried to harm you. He is no good news.'

All lies. Always running towards that cursed beta.

'We should punish him. Should show him again that he ours.' The wolf hissed, enraged at his mates so called love for his best friend.

It was slowly maddening the wolf, to think that mutt has returned again to ruin his plans, to take his omega away.

If only he can kill him. If not for the damned soul mate bond, he would have snapped that little neck of the beta long time ago.

'Shut up and let me out fucker.' Jungkook snarled inside his own imaginary walls of mind, trying to gain the control of his own body, reduced to a prisoner of his own mistakes.

But, he is glad jimin came. At least it would end his omega's pitiful weeping and, he didn't want to disband their group,

'yet'. A child looking jungkook laughed inside him as he completed the sentence.

'You are not coming out until I finish my job.' The child singsongs as he composed himself in his newly control gained body, ready to take the necessary measures.

'No. that's enough what you have done. I don't want this anymore. Fucking get lost. You are ruining their life.'

'Why now jungkookie. Don't lie to yourself. You wanted this. I am just an alternative that accomplish the deeds that you are too coward to do. Lie as much as you like but we are fulfilling your deepest desires. Be grateful that you have us.'

'If you do not stop this madness, I am gonna take my fucking life and I can finally be happy that I saved everyone from my cursed existence.'

'Coward! Always afraid to take and protect what is ours. Caused us to lose our pup. Weak! Pathetic human!'

'But our little mate will die from heart break. Tch. You are so heartless jungkookie. He loves us. Don't hurt him. He is our baby. But that beta should be gone. Let me do it. I have already started it anyway.' The child chimed, so excited at the thought that getting rid of the beta.

He just wanted to make that beta suffer.

That's it.

He can already sense what would happen in the living room. He can already smell it. So, he waited, not wanting to join the pity-party yet.

The maroon eyes are focused on ahead, scheming his next step to make his omega his and his alone as the pitiful human inside fought for freedom.

Hoseok slowly closed the opened door with chills running his spine after silently watching their youngest talking to himself in various voices, hitting and punching his own head time to time as he rocked back and forth on the floor.