Away from you - part 2

I'm back girls..I know I'm too late this time too but don't worry, the chapter is freaking long..it's 5k+ words, so it worth two chapters...and thank you so much for 14k reads..

I highly recommend this song while reading..
_______________________________________________

Edited by my lovely soul mate 😍💜Taetrash8397💜😍

If you have ever wondered what hell feels like then you have come to the right person. Because I’m currently in a living hell.
I don’t know for how much longer I could bear this shit. I’m going insane.I want his scent. I remember lying in my bed inhaling his calming scent then longing for it the moment it was gone. I want his touch so fucking bad. But he despises my existence. He can’t stand being near me. The moment we are forced into the same room he begins to shake and quake in fear and those pearly tears are never far behind. It hurts so fucking bad.

I have learnt a couple of things in these past few months. One, I fucking hate seeing Taehyung hurt. Two, there was no turning back to how we were before. He hates me. I feel it. Not that I heard it in his thoughts that I completely gained control of as the dominant one in the relationship the moment I completed the mating ritual. No, not at all. Because when I found out how much he hated hearing my thoughts I closed off our mind link.

Now neither one of us can hear the other’s thoughts. I could almost feel his relief the moment I severed that link. And as much as it infuriated my wolf, it pleased me all the same. I didn’t care because it had been a very long time since I last put a smile on his face. Taehyung’s smile had always been my favourite thing to look at every morning. Now even if I don’t get to see it, I would settle for the knowledge of it being on his face. I’d take what I can.

It fucking hurts to hear him cry his heart out in random places in our dorm. It hurts to hear him crying in his sleep. I know because I made a living place out of the hallway floor right by his closed door these past months, wanting to hold his crying future, wanting to cradle his face and kiss away those crystal tears saying how much I..how much I...I..

It’s always him in my mind. It fucking hurts. Seeing those ugly bruises I left on his delicate body, seeing his tear-stained angelic face, seeing his dull looking eyes, I want to end my miserable life. Why did I hurt him. He begged me to let  him go. He begged me with those beautiful brown eyes. Those fragments of memories haunt me.

I dragged his struggling form around the room like a fucking animal. Those cries. Those pleads. Every time I close my eyes all I can see are beautiful puffy red eyes sparkling with tears, silently pleading for mercy as I ruined them. All I can see are those beautiful puffy red eyes as I slowly took the spark away from them.

Why did I have to be such a monster. I hurt my hyung, the one I swore to never hurt. I ruined him with my own hands. The one who looked after me when I was but a 14 year old boy, not the brutal alpha I am today. I was shy and naive. He taught me how to stand up for myself. But being the ungrateful jerk I am, I had to hurt him, scar him. He trusted me. I betrayed his trust. Every time I see those tears falling from his eyes, I feel like losing it. I wanna hold him tight in my arms until he stops crying. I wanna fall to my knees before him begging for his forgiveness.

My heart feels like it’s being crushed painfully slowly by a metallic hand with spikes for fingers. I want to stop his suffering at all costs but how can I do it when I’ve been the cause of it all along. My hyung. My taehyng. I wanna-

“ jungkook, jungkook! God, you’re crying?...just stop banging your head on the wall please. Are you okay?”

“where’s taehyng? Where is he!!”