Prologue

Y/N L/N a teenager completely obsessed with the supernatural.  The Good, The bad and The Hidden. One day while Y/N was walking through the forest he fell down a hole landing safely near a door that says " ONLY THE WORTHY MAY OPEN THE DOOR AND BECOME THE LIBERATOR".

Y/N: Hm Liberator... why does that sound familiar * takes out a notebook flipping pages* ah ha here it is.

The book says " according to rumors the liberator was a person who had a power to " liberate" powers and sacred gears of users they deemed "unworthy" of said power.

Y/N with eyes sparkling: OH MY EVERYTHING IT'S TRUEEEEEE THE LIBEARTORS IS REAL.

Y/N approaches the door and touches it. It glows and opens. Y/N walks through the door and torches light the room and sees a red crystal orb and skeletons around the pedestal. Y/N walks up to the pedestal and see words saying " THE WORTHY WILL LIVE AND GAIN THE POWER, THE UNWORTHY WILL DIE AND THEIR POWERS WILL BE ASSIMIALTED INTO THE LIBERATOR".

Y/N *looks at the skeletons*: Hm I guess you all  failed well you know what they say " You Only Live Once" * grabs the orb and examines it* is there like an on switch or...

Before he could finish the sentence energy begins to surge into him violently and he screams painfully as the ground begins to shake, the universe begins to shake, 

IN Heaven the ground shakes violently

Michael:  What in the lords name is happening.

In Hell the ground shakes violently

The four demons lords having a meeting falling to the ground

Sirzechs: what in the name of satan

In a quaint little home in Kuoh 

Azazel: well well well looks like a host has been found.

 Y/N screams in pain and then falls to the ground dropping the orb as it losing its red glow.

A/N: And there it is my first chapter I hope you all like it

quick things that I would like an input on

I was thinking about putting in a peerage system for our main character

YES

OR

NO

HAREM?

YES

OR

NO

please vote thank you.